ADVERTISEMENT

Change my mind: The October surprise will be that Trump absolutely sold our nuclear secrets to the Saudis.

I'm gonna go with Kamala sex tape
What's so stupid is if both trump selling nuclear secrets and a kamala sex tape were to both come out the usual MAGAts would come out and say how unfit to be president she is and they would claw through every angle they could to minimize trump selling nuclear secrets as not that bad or actually a good thing. But it's totally not a cult

I will go with

JDVance-Couch21.png

The poll numbers really got the TDS folks in a panic. How bout no surprise, race takes a week to two weeks to call because of how close it is and whoever wins the country will survive. That’s the correct answer.

Trump is a POS but I don’t think he sold nuclear secrets.

If the intelligence services had even a whiff of this, I think we would have heard by now.

do saudis build anything? they use their money to buy or contract it out. so i don’t see them shopping for nuclear secrets. finished N
bombs i’m sure they want but IP unlikely.

What's so stupid is if both trump selling nuclear secrets and a kamala sex tape were to both come out the usual MAGAts would come out and say how unfit to be president she is and they would claw through every angle they could to minimize trump selling nuclear secrets as not that bad or actually a good thing. But it's totally not a cult
Well how much $$$$ did he get? Nobody’s paying good money to see Kamala, just check with the fraternity boys at Howard, they’ve got em cheap.

Jared came away with $2 Billion. Probably not for nothing.

Who’s still voting for Trump if this news breaks?
Out of curiosity, how does one sell nuclear secrets?

I get how the money works. But what sort of deliverable does DJT provide once the sale is complete? I would imagine the Saudi’s would not pay entirely upfront either, they would have a delivery obligation that needs met first.

So, in this case do you think DJT texted a DropBox link to MBS and said “here’s the good shit!” ???

Is it like a bunch of papers in manila folders placed in a briefcase with a combo lock delivered by some big dudes?

Ship a demo unit in some clandestine vessel to let them get their hands on?

Did we ship a bunch of nerds from Los Alamos to Riyadh and said “congrats, you work for the camel jockeys now!”

Just curious, now that there is direct evidence that proves without a shadow of a doubt that DJT indeed sold secrets, can we get into the details of how the logistics work?

Reactions: Firekirknow
Out of curiosity, how does one sell nuclear secrets?

I get how the money works. But what sort of deliverable does DJT provide once the sale is complete? I would imagine the Saudi’s would not pay entirely upfront either, they would have a delivery obligation that needs met first.

So, in this case do you think DJT texted a DropBox link to MBS and said “here’s the good shit!” ???

Is it like a bunch of papers in manila folders placed in a briefcase with a combo lock delivered by some big dudes?

Ship a demo unit in some clandestine vessel to let them get their hands on?

Did we ship a bunch of nerds from Los Alamos to Riyadh and said “congrats, you work for the camel jockeys now!”

Just curious, now that there is direct evidence that proves without a shadow of a doubt that DJT indeed sold secrets, can we get into the details of how the logistics work?
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Kamala sex tape for sure. Probably some gay lover scandal for tampon Tim too but nobody will be surprised or really care

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT