ADVERTISEMENT

Daddy died a MAGA. His last words were apologies for how his Trumpism hurt our family.

Nor do I, nor was that remotely the point. You've actually made my point for me throughout this thread though... You're as hatefilled as maga daddy, you just think yours is justifiable.

Whatever makes you feel better homey. I don't give a shit about changing your mind, what you think my angle is, or ever talking / meeting you. You and your ilk are simply here to pass the time and for my entertainment.

You do have one thing right. I do indeed despise most people. I choose to be valued by the people I care about. The rest can phuck off. My "hatefilled" extends far beyond politics.

Last edited:
Reactions: torbee
There's barely a topic that does not have a mainstream conspiracy theory within the GOP. From schooling, to grooming, global warming, Deep State!!!, immigration, FBI/DOJ, covid, pedophiles, and on and on.
You forgot about the “Biden is old and senile” conspiracy theory that didn’t age well.

You forgot about the “Biden is old and senile” conspiracy theory that didn’t age well.

That isn't a conspiracy theory on it's own. It would need some additional players in the mix, you know some conspirators. Like Biden is old and senile and the Deep State is running him through mind control software developed by the CIA, or Biden is old and senile and the actual person making all the decisions is George Soros who is an agent of Venezuela.

However, "Biden is old and senile" while he also singlehandedly masterminded and oversaw the destruction of American and the transformation into Venezuela and destruction of the military and on and on. So while not a conspiracy theory, it does also highlight the absurdity of the modern right. Biden is somehow simultaneously a vegetable and a master plotter of America's demise.

I'll add you to the list of people with a very distorted sense of reality. Are you one of the millions - and majority - of Republicans who think Donald Trump won the election in 2020 and that Joe Biden stole it and is not the legitimate president?

That's a really easy litmus test in terms of your grip on reality. It's also a common purity test for success in the Republican party.

Are you still eagerly awaiting the next drop from Q? There are/were Q bozos in congress, that's how mainstream the conspiracy lunatics have become in the GOP.

There's barely a topic that does not have a mainstream conspiracy theory within the GOP. From schooling, to grooming, global warming, Deep State!!!, immigration, FBI/DOJ, covid, pedophiles, and on and on.

Your list of Chis' perfectly illustrates the difference. Antifa 'members' would be measured in the hundreds or thousands, not millions. The people blocking highways, dumping paint? Dozens or hundreds? It's not the majority of one of two prominent political parties. They are barely represented within elected positions.

Which is a far different scenario than on the right where the lunatics have taken over the party and detachment from reality and escapism in conspiracy rabbit holes is rampant among the base like Daddy in the OP.
Yeah sorry man, one of it's distorted and it isn't me. I really shouldn't humor shit like this but in the small hopes it might make you rethink your assumptions -
No, Trump lost 2020.
I follow nothing to do with "Q", nor would I assume 90% of the country.
I won't vote for DT in 2024.
There is absolutely a rotten to the core element in DC which operates only with self interest in mind. Call it deep state, call it corruption whatever but denying it exists is naive.
Most of the rest are policy opinions and disagreements which have happened in this country since it's inception. Acting like all of a sudden the country is imminent danger bc of these disagreements is childish.
The extremes on both ends of the political spectrum suck and are a problem.
The main point the left refuses to accept 10s of millions who voted for DT are not a part of that extreme, any more than you are antifa.

Yeah sorry man, one of it's distorted and it isn't me. I really shouldn't humor shit like this but in the small hopes it might make you rethink your assumptions -
No, Trump lost 2020.
There is absolutely a rotten to the core element in DC which operates only with self interest in mind. Call it deep state, call it corruption whatever but denying it exists is naive.
Most of the rest are policy opinions and disagreements which have happened in this country since it's inception. Acting like all of a sudden the country is imminent danger bc of these disagreements is childish.
The main point the left refuses to accept 10s of millions who voted for DT are not a part of that extreme, any more than you are antifa.

I'll give you credit for - the very low bar - of accepting the reality of the 2020 election. That puts you in the small minority of conservative/Republican/right that haven't accepted the Big Lie on a matter of faith. Unfortunately there are tens of millions of Americans who can't recognize reality. They've fallen for it. And it's not just the Big Lie, there's countless other wacky theories that they fall for too. That's part of the danger.

The people who fall for the election lies, that lead to 1/6. Of course, Republican leaders realized they could white wash that too. Those lunatics at the Capitol, they were tourists, no wait they were antifa, no wait it was actually the FBI who was behind it. Reality is distorted again.

I'll also give you credit for not being a Q nut, but the unfortunate reality is that the movement was so prevalent that they actually held elected positions from school boards to members of congress. Blood sucking Democrats running pedophile rings out of the basement of a pizzeria isn't policies, it's crazy fantasy that took hold on millions of right wingers - like Daddy.

Absolutely laughable to describe these issues as "policy opinions" - it would be amazing if we were able to simply discuss the merits of different taxation rates, or what we should do about social security. Wouldn't it be nice if the two sides were able to work together and find a compromise on the issues of climate change and global warming? Instead one side doesn't even accept the reality that the planet is warming or they think global warming is a Chinese hoax, and that windmills cause cancer!

It's not policies, it's about living in different realities - alternative facts. And sure at the individual level, it's only a shame that Daddy and Daughter have a broken relationship because of the right wing rabbit holes, but at the macro level, when you tens of millions of people under this spell, there is danger.

Reasonable people can disagree on the degree of danger, but you're ignorant if you don't realize the scope and prevalence of this issue in the modern right, and especially ignorant if you think the real issue is actually antifa or whatever insignificant leftwing boogeyman.

Reactions: billanole
Fox is divisive political garbage. You linking stories from (checks notes), Salon, the Guardian and NY mag verifies my point perfectly though.
Those on the far left refuse to see you're every bit as divisive, unhinged and hate filled as maga daddy was... and it's bc of the garbage you choose to consume.
Its, FRAX is a disease and no pills are going to fix that, only going full blown separation, isolation can make it better.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
I'll give you credit for - the very low bar - of accepting the reality of the 2020 election. That puts you in the small minority of conservative/Republican/right that haven't accepted the Big Lie on a matter of faith. Unfortunately there are tens of millions of Americans who can't recognize reality. They've fallen for it. And it's not just the Big Lie, there's countless other wacky theories that they fall for too. That's part of the danger.

The people who fall for the election lies, that lead to 1/6. Of course, Republican leaders realized they could white wash that too. Those lunatics at the Capitol, they were tourists, no wait they were antifa, no wait it was actually the FBI who was behind it. Reality is distorted again.

I'll also give you credit for not being a Q nut, but the unfortunate reality is that the movement was so prevalent that they actually held elected positions from school boards to members of congress. Blood sucking Democrats running pedophile rings out of the basement of a pizzeria isn't policies, it's crazy fantasy that took hold on millions of right wingers - like Daddy.

Absolutely laughable to describe these issues as "policy opinions" - it would be amazing if we were able to simply discuss the merits of different taxation rates, or what we should do about social security. Wouldn't it be nice if the two sides were able to work together and find a compromise on the issues of climate change and global warming? Instead one side doesn't even accept the reality that the planet is warming or they think global warming is a Chinese hoax, and that windmills cause cancer!

It's not policies, it's about living in different realities - alternative facts. And sure at the individual level, it's only a shame that Daddy and Daughter have a broken relationship because of the right wing rabbit holes, but at the macro level, when you tens of millions of people under this spell, there is danger.

Reasonable people can disagree on the degree of danger, but you're ignorant if you don't realize the scope and prevalence of this issue in the modern right, and especially ignorant if you think the real issue is actually antifa or whatever insignificant leftwing boogeyman.
The reality I'm trying to share with you is that you have a completely distorted reality of what the 10s of millions of people who voted for Trump actually are. You think they're all pizza gaters, Qanon followers etc... and I'm telling you 95% aren't. You've been told this by your biased media sources and social media, and unfortunately you (and a large segment of the left) have fallen for it.

Whatever makes you feel better homey. I don't give a shit about changing your mind, what you think my angle is, or ever talking / meeting you. You and your ilk are simply here to pass the time and for my entertainment.

You do have one thing right. I do indeed despise most people. I choose to be valued by the people I care about. The rest can phuck off. My "hatefilled" extends far beyond politics.
Cool. Have fun with all that hate burning a hole in your soul. As I said, you and maga daddy have a lot in common.

The reality I'm trying to share with you is that you have a completely distorted reality of what the 10s of millions of people who voted for Trump actually are. You think they're all pizza gaters, Qanon followers etc... and I'm telling you 95% aren't. You've been told this by your biased media sources and social media, and unfortunately you (and a large segment of the left) have fallen for it.

No, you have a misunderstanding of what I have written and accordingly what I believe. I don't believe that they're all pizza gaters and Qanon followers. I don't even think that it's the majority, but it is or at least had a significant following, to the point that they have achieved representation in Congress, and in elected positions all over the country. That's crazy.

I do believe that tens of millions - and a majority of Republicans, believe in the Big Lie. They believe that the election was stolen from Trump by president Biden. In that aspect, they live in an alternative reality. In the actual reality, it was Trump who tried to steal the election - "finding votes" in Georgia, fake electors in multiple states, trying to get Pence to stop the certification, everything that occurred on 1/6 - yet millions of Republicans believe the opposite. Simple truths are rejected and substituted with their own version of what happened that is completely unsupported by facts or evidence.

Tens of millions of them. It's supported by all sorts of surveys and polls. Trump, still claims it's stolen, he still won't agree to accept the results in 2024, unless he wins. And millions more selected Trump to be the nominee, again. Yet somehow this doesn't strike you as troubling, to you the real problem is antifa and Chis.

I know, this is all wasted on you, and I realize since I haven't conformed to your version of reality it must mean that I've been told to think a certain way by my biased media sources and social media. You're the one who knows the real truth.

Reactions: HawkMD
No, Trump lost 2020.
That simply isn’t true.

This is from the Project 25 blueprint, you can read it there yourself:
IMG-1381.jpg

Reactions: HawkMD
No, you have a misunderstanding of what I have written and accordingly what I believe. I don't believe that they're all pizza gaters and Qanon followers. I don't even think that it's the majority, but it is or at least had a significant following, to the point that they have achieved representation in Congress, and in elected positions all over the country. That's crazy.

I do believe that tens of millions - and a majority of Republicans, believe in the Big Lie. They believe that the election was stolen from Trump by president Biden. In that aspect, they live in an alternative reality. In the actual reality, it was Trump who tried to steal the election - "finding votes" in Georgia, fake electors in multiple states, trying to get Pence to stop the certification, everything that occurred on 1/6 - yet millions of Republicans believe the opposite. Simple truths are rejected and substituted with their own version of what happened that is completely unsupported by facts or evidence.

Tens of millions of them. It's supported by all sorts of surveys and polls. Trump, still claims it's stolen, he still won't agree to accept the results in 2024, unless he wins. And millions more selected Trump to be the nominee, again. Yet somehow this doesn't strike you as troubling, to you the real problem is antifa and Chis.

I know, this is all wasted on you, and I realize since I haven't conformed to your version of reality it must mean that I've been told to think a certain way by my biased media sources and social media. You're the one who knows the real truth.
I never said the real problem is antifa and Chis. My point is antifa and the Chis' crowd is at the very least an equivalent to any real dangers from the extreme right.
10s of millions of DT voters might very well believe there were shenanigans in the 2020 election that lead Biden to win. How many millions bought Russian collusion as reason Hillary lost?
And more importantly, what are the 10s of millions of mainstream maga or lefties doing day in and day out that you're so threatened by? They aren't rioting in the streets and trying to overthrow the govt. That's left to the ridiculous extremes on both ends.

Last edited:
That simply isn’t true.

This is from the Project 25 blueprint, you can read it there yourself:
IMG-1381.jpg
Come on Mr wordsmith, read you own link.
"To hear Trump tell it"
"Trump would move to potentially fire"
"Trump could invoke insurrection"
This is worse than Rush level Obama fearmongering garbage. You're better than this.

Got any articles about MSNBC or NPR tearing families apart?

I would imagine if someone just watches MSNBC for their news, they are going to be very jaded in their political beliefs/thoughts. However, their ratings are so poor, they’re likely aren’t too many of them. 😉

I never said the real problem is antifa and Chis. My point is antifa and the Chis' crowd is at the very least an equivalent to any real dangers from the extreme right.
10s of millions of DT voters might very well believe there were shenanigans in the 2020 election that lead Biden to win. How many millions bought Russian collusion as reason Hillary lost?
And more importantly, what are the 10s of millions of mainstream maga or lefties doing day in and day out that your so threatened by? They aren't rioting in the streets and trying to overthrow the govt. That's left to the ridiculous extremes on both ends.

I realize it will never get through to you, but to rational, normal people, the idea that antifa and Chis crowd is at the very least equivalent to what has happened to the GOP/right/conservatives is utter nonsense. One group is numbered in the thousands and have basically no influence on one of the two major political parties, the other group is measured in the millions and have taken control of one of the two major political parties.

Gee, I wonder what could be so problematic when millions of people are so easily manipulated into a warped sense of reality? Maybe if they were convinced that the election was stolen from them, maybe that would justify doing something about it? Maybe they'd be willing to excuse the "finding votes" in Georgia to make up for all the dead people that they know voted for the Democrat. Maybe they'd try to take control at the state level to send their preferred electors regardless of the actual voting outcome because they know that the Dominion machines switched votes from their guy to the other guy. Maybe they'd try coerce the VP to not certify the election? Maybe they'd storm the Capitol to prevent the election from being stolen from them.

They could justify all sorts of things like that, because they know that it was the other side trying to steal it from them. That doesn't sound very good at all.

Oh, what about in terms of law enforcement and the use of the DOJ? What if millions of party members became convinced that the other side, their political opponents are using the FBI, the Deep State and the DOJ to attack their guy. What if they've been convinced that the courts have been weaponized against them? You know, like they are convinced it's happened to their guy Trump?

Well, maybe that would justify using the same sort of tactics against their opponents, that they know are being used against them. What could go wrong?!

Based on the accusations that you make, it seems you think it's a bad thing if someone is "told this by your biased media sources and social media", yet when you realize that millions of people have a completely false sense of reality on something as significant of whether not a presidential election was stolen or not, you're like: what's the big deal, what's the threat?

Delusional - or maybe you've been told this by your biased media sources and social media.

Reactions: torbee
I'll add you to the list of people with a very distorted sense of reality. Are you one of the millions - and majority - of Republicans who think Donald Trump won the election in 2020 and that Joe Biden stole it and is not the legitimate president?

That's a really easy litmus test in terms of your grip on reality. It's also a common purity test for success in the Republican party.

Are you still eagerly awaiting the next drop from Q? There are/were Q bozos in congress, that's how mainstream the conspiracy lunatics have become in the GOP.

Your list of Chis' perfectly illustrates the difference. Antifa 'members' would be measured in the hundreds or thousands, not millions. The people blocking highways, dumping paint? Dozens or hundreds? It's not the majority of one of two prominent political parties. They are barely represented within elected positions.

Which is a far different scenario than on the right where the lunatics have taken over the party and detachment from reality and escapism in conspiracy rabbit holes is rampant among the base like Daddy in the OP.
My take on the 2020 election is not that voter count fraud caused Trump to lose to Biden. It’s that the overall “main stream” media and social media surpressed the Hunter Biden lap top story. There have been estimates that one in six independents who voted for Biden, would not have done so if they knew of such information. Therefore, Trump would have very likely won the 2020 election if the Hunter Biden laptop info wasn’t suppressed. It’s analogous to how the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal (late in the election cycle) likely helped Trump win that election. After the Dems saw that happen, they were NOT going to let that happen again.

My take on the 2020 election is not that voter count fraud caused Trump to lose to Biden. It’s that the overall “main stream” media and social media surpressed the Hunter Biden lap top story. There have been estimates that one in six independents who voted for Biden, would not have done so if they knew of such information. Therefore, Trump would have very likely won the 2020 election if the Hunter Biden laptop info wasn’t suppressed. It’s analogous to how the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal (late in the election cycle) likely helped Trump win that election. After the Dems saw that happen, they were NOT going to let that happen again.

That is fairly mild on the scale of wacky theories about the 2020 election. Certainly not on the end of Dominion machines switching votes, Chinese bamboo paper ballots and all the other baseless nonsenase. Your take is fairly typical right wing skepticism - borderline cynicism - as opposed to just completely groundless fantasies.

How did I know she was running for office after a few sentences? Does anyone think the families of the Chis' of the world wouldn't share the same story? More divisive political garbage.
LOL. Yep. After a few sentences I figured the author was a hard-core Dem and suffered from TDS. Sure enough she's deep enough into politics to be running for office as a Democrat.

There are those that are addicted MAGAs and there are also those that are addicted TDS. They are equally sick, on far opposite sides, neither one of them realizing they are sick with an obsession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT