ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Kirk doing Charlie Kirk things

So these pathetic losers want to go wetback hunting like Sean Hannity and Rick Perry did a few years ago?

screen-shot-2014-07-11-at-92707-am.webp

What an amazingly inaccurate headline. Picked two sentence fragments, added own words in between to give them meaning that they didn’t have.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
From the article:

"He just made the claim that Joy Reid, Ketanji Brown Jackson, Shiela Jackson Lee and Michelle Obama “don’t have the brain processing power” to be taken really seriously. He then said, that they “had to go steal a white person’s slot (affirmative action) to go be taken somewhat seriously.”
#1 - Judge Jackson graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University and cum laude from Harvard Law School. She was rated the highest possible ranking of “well qualified” to serve on the Supreme Court by the American Bar Association.
#2 - Michelle Obama went to a special “gifted” high school and then graduated cum laude from Princeton University before studying law at Harvard.
#3 - Sheila Jackson Lee graduated from Yale University with honors before getting her Law degree. She has also been named one of the 50 most effective members of Congress. "

Poor Charlie, if these women had not "taken" his spot at Harvard etc. he could have been first in the class.

About Kirk: "He founded TPUSA that same year at just 18 years old. At the time, he was taking classes at Harper College, a local community college, but subsequently dropped out to pursue a life in conservative activism as a quasi-politician. Thus, Kirk does not have any formal college education. He has, however, mentioned that his dream school was the United States Military Academy at West Point, of which he was denied admission. Kirk claims that this was because his slot went to “a far less-qualified candidate of a different gender and a different persuasion.” Essentially, he blamed affirmative action—possibly why he now opposes it so stridently."

About Kirk: "He founded TPUSA that same year at just 18 years old. At the time, he was taking classes at Harper College, a local community college, but subsequently dropped out to pursue a life in conservative activism as a quasi-politician. Thus, Kirk does not have any formal college education. He has, however, mentioned that his dream school was the United States Military Academy at West Point, of which he was denied admission. Kirk claims that this was because his slot went to “a far less-qualified candidate of a different gender and a different persuasion.” Essentially, he blamed affirmative action—possibly why he now opposes it so stridently."
In other words, he’s basically the political Uncle Rico!

Said his dream was going to West Point, but some woman of color took his spot. So he ended up in the local community college, because that’s the natural safety for prospective students at The Military Academy.

I can relate on this. I was going to the Naval Academy until Maverick pulled my papers. Then I ended up at St. John’s River Community College.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT