ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Kirk doing Charlie Kirk things

Lol, wut?
She did not live in the projects. She grew up lower class in a neighborhood redlined by old man Daley. She did achieve great academic things in life which should be applauded, and did have to travel a long way to get to the magnet school. You ignored those items, which I assume was you warming up to go all TJ to deflect from the essence of the thread.

She did not live in the projects. She grew up lower class in a neighborhood redlined by old man Daley. She did achieve great academic things in life which should be applauded, and did have to travel a long way to get to the magnet school. You ignored those items, which I assume was you warming up to go all TJ to deflect from the essence of the thread.
When people make claims that are blatant horseshit, why does it bother you more that I point out the blatant horseshit than it bothers you that the blatant horseshit claim was made in the first place?

Yes, Michelle was an excellent student who traveled three hours roundtrip each day to attend a magnet school. Those things are true.

But she did not grow up in the worst public housing project in Cook County. That’s a ridiculous lie.

Why does it piss you off so much when I point out ridiculous lies?

She lived in Parkway Gardens. Originally a cooperative, it was operated by HUD in the late 60’s and 70’s. “O-block” is considered the most dangerous block in America.

She moved into her aunt’s house on Euclid at some point.

Last edited:
She lived in Parkway Gardens. It was literally operated by HUD when she lived there. O-block is considered the most dangerous block in America.
Two things:

1) Parkway Gardens was nowhere near as bad when she lived there as it later became.

2) She did not grow up in Parkway Gardens, as you claimed. Her parents lived there at the time of her birth and moved out before she turned 2. She grew up in a bungalow in the South Shore neighborhood.

It wasn’t a great neighborhood. As Lucas pointed out, it was redlined. But it was far from being the most dangerous place in Chicago, let alone the entire country.

Stating that Michelle grew up in the most dangerous housing project in America is a laughably absurd claim.

Reactions: goldmom
Two things:

1) Parkway Gardens was nowhere near as bad when she lived there as it later became.

2) She did not grow up in Parkway Gardens, as you claimed. Her parents lived there at the time of her birth and moved out before she turned 2. She grew up in a bungalow in the South Shore neighborhood.

It wasn’t a great neighborhood. As Lucas pointed out, it was redlined. But it was far from being the most dangerous place in Chicago, let alone the entire country.

Stating that Michelle grew up in the most dangerous housing project in America is a laughably absurd claim.
She remembers it. And there were as many murders in that area in the 1973 as 2023. It’s been dangerous for 50 years. Southside along the highway was the original disputed drug turf.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
She remembers it. And there were as many murders in that area in the 1973 as 2023. It’s been dangerous for 50 years. Southside along the highway was the original disputed drug turf.

It’s kind of fun watching you go to such lengths to avoid admitting you were flat out wrong.

Reactions: goldmom
It’s kind of fun watching you go to such lengths to avoid admitting you were flat out wrong.
She lived in Parkway Gardens and then moved a few streets over to Euclid.

What was your point?

She lived in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country and commuted hours to a magnet school every day?

They didn’t just move a few streets over. They moved 3 miles to an entirely different neighborhood.

You’re just simply not going to relinquish your grip on this lie, are you?
She moved from Woodlawn to South Shore. They’re literally both part of the same police precinct.

Which precinct of Chicago did you live in, and for how long? What years?
CPD doesn’t have precincts, they have districts You probably already know that. That was the point I was making four months ago when we had this discussion. MNole claimed she grew up in the same precinct as Parkway Gardens, which doesn’t make sense considering there are no precincts.

Michelle Obama did not grow up in the worst housing project in the country. That was an absolutely absurd claim by MNole four months ago and I’m not going to waste any more time arguing about it.

Other thread was locked

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'll bet Charlie gets all kinds of strange. No need to troll for 30 year old women for a player like Charlie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT