ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Kirk is a POS of a Human Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFSNOLE

HR Legend
Sep 25, 2002
Lower Alabama
MAGA influencer Charlie Kirk calls MLK 'awful' and deems Civil Rights Act a 'huge mistake'

He's not a good person. He said one good thing he actually didn't believe," Kirk said of the civil rights activist he referred to in 2015 as a "hero" and whom he called a "civil rights icon" as recently as 2022.

“I have a very, very radical view on this, but I can defend it, and I’ve thought about it,” Kirk continued. “We made a huge mistake when we passed the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s.”

The TPUSA founder argued that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 — which effectively ended segregation in the United States and that MLK played a major role in passing — established a "permanent DEI-type bureaucracy" (diversity, equity and inclusion)

MAGA influencer Charlie Kirk calls MLK 'awful' and deems Civil Rights Act a 'huge mistake'

He's not a good person. He said one good thing he actually didn't believe," Kirk said of the civil rights activist he referred to in 2015 as a "hero" and whom he called a "civil rights icon" as recently as 2022.

“I have a very, very radical view on this, but I can defend it, and I’ve thought about it,” Kirk continued. “We made a huge mistake when we passed the Civil Rights Act in the 1960s.”

The TPUSA founder argued that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 — which effectively ended segregation in the United States and that MLK played a major role in passing — established a "permanent DEI-type bureaucracy" (diversity, equity and inclusion)

I’ve had someone (MAGA friend) try to tell me that life was actually worse for black people after the Civil Rights Act. I bet he doesn’t know one black person.

It's crazy what people will do to get internet likes. Charlie Kirk has spent nearly all of his adult life being known on the Internet. This is what happens.

I’ve had someone (MAGA friend) try to tell me that life was actually worse for black people after the Civil Rights Act. I bet he doesn’t know one black person.

Probably because he listened to Thomas Sowell, filling in for Rush Limbaugh back in the day, repeatedly spouting this exact garbage. I heard it from him plenty of times back when I was still a hardcore right winger and even then I thought it was utter nonsense.

If it wasn’t Sowell, it was some other hate merchant on right wing media repeating the same message.

Probably because he listened to Thomas Sowell, filling in for Rush Limbaugh back in the day, repeatedly spouting this exact garbage. I heard it from him plenty of times back when I was still a hardcore right winger and even then I thought it was utter nonsense.
Just do it. Call him a c***. You know you want to, cracka.

Can you believe he doesn't share your beliefs?

412dUjkR44L.jpg

Reactions: KFsdisciple

If it wasn’t Sowell, it was some other hate merchant on right wing media repeating the same message.
C'mon, @FlickShagwell call's 'em c****, via implication and not directly, of course. But, then again, he's a stand-up guy. All 5'7" of him.

What is Alternet.org? Never heard of them. I skimmed through the link and didn’t see any video. Is Kirk on video saying this?

He needs to get hit by a semi. Horrible human being.

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Well, is this true about MLK?

Tell us about the Catholic hero, JFK and his brothers, RFK, and Teddy(we'll cross that bridge when we come to it). Or for the magat crowd, their lowlife heroes, trump, gingRICH, limpbaugh, and the list goes on.

Tell us about the Catholic hero, JFK and his brothers, RFK, and Teddy(we'll cross that bridge when we come to it). Or for the magat crowd, their lowlife heroes, trump, gingRICH, limpbaugh, and the list goes on.

The Kennedy's cheated on their wives about a billion times combined, as is well known.

What about the part in the link that alleges MLK was present during a rape and did nothing?

The Kennedy's cheated on their wives about a billion times combined, as is well known.

What about the part in the link that alleges MLK was present during a rape and did nothing?
It's not a good look if it happened. I would like to hear from the victim or someone else on the scene.
You do know that most of the FBI agents who were taping him were southern democrats.
And why wasn't all this mentioned by Garrow in any of his previous books?
How did Garrow obtain this information if it's sealed until 2027?
And I won't say it didn't happen as there is much documentation on persons of power abusing it in similar fashions, and Dr. King was indeed a person of power.

Reactions: OhAdam and HawkMD
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT