ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Kirk is a POS of a Human Being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said many times, I have not voted Republican since Romney. I voted for Biden. I’m not happy with many of the things he hasn’t done, like secure the border.

It’s going to be funny when the media goes supernova over the next 10 months and call everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi, Racist, etc.,,,

And you will be standing right there behind them shouting “yea”.

Yeah, Nazi is way overused. What’s the appropriate word that won’t offend a person if I think they’re a piece of shit and human trash?

Reactions: Tom Paris
As I’ve said many times, I have not voted Republican since Romney. I voted for Biden. I’m not happy with many of the things he hasn’t done, like secure the border.

It’s going to be funny when the media goes supernova over the next 10 months and call everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi, Racist, etc.,,,

And you will be standing right there behind them shouting “yea”.
That's great and all but are you purposely missing the "carry water" on here like bins and you do consistently? Don't act like you don't post in the manner that you do...that attacks the left. Look at the crazies on here that like your posts. That should tell you something. Same with bins.

The people he tagged either vote with them - goldie - or spend their time on here giving talking points to the northern and abbys of the site.

Reactions: littlez
And you vote with pro-Hamas, Jew hating fans of genocide and raping butchers of children who want 18 year old boys to shower with 14 year old girls unsupervised in locker rooms. Congrats.
Thank you ever so much for bringing in your false equivalencies that you do so well. The president I vote for is pro-Israel. The showering part is EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT TAGGED. You're THAT clown that posts shit that isn't happening, in a tizzy, and the board wackos on the right are nodding along with you. Well done, dipshit.

I’d ask the typical run of the mill right wing MAGA conservative specifically what they disagree with when they speak against DEI efforts at schools What specific part of it are you against? What specific action?

DEI is just another form of HR that makes hires based on superficial things like race and gender that based on some diversity math with a company so a company can reach some level of equality based on the views of a specific academia bubble?

I'm just guessing.

• Wow
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
Thank you ever so much for bringing in your false equivalencies that you do so well. The president I vote for is pro-Israel. The showering part is EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT TAGGED. You're THAT clown that posts shit that isn't happening, in a tizzy, and the board wackos on the right are nodding along with you. Well done, dipshit.
Yeah. I voted for Biden too. You vote with me.

I'm the one who posts shit that isn't happening? Me? Not you?

Who's this then? "Waaaaaahhhhhhh...Democracy is dying?!?!? Waaaaahhhhhhh...Hitler is the same thing!!! Waaaaaaahhhhh...it's all happenening now!!!!" Waaaaaaaahhhhhh...other made up hysterical nonsense!!!"

That's you, in case you didn't know.

The showering part is EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT TAGGED. You're THAT clown that posts shit that isn't happening, in a tizzy, and the board wackos on the right are nodding along with you. Well done, dipshit.
Hey look...something that happened that you say didn't happen! LOL. You're such a fvcking ignorant fvcktard.

Here...keep ignoring reality.

Reactions: goldmom
Hey look...something that happened that you say didn't happen! LOL. You're such a fvcking ignorant fvcktard.

Here...keep ignoring reality.
Ouch. This is an epidemic. Lol.

You do exactly everything I say you do. False equivalencies and perpetuate shit for abby and northern to freak out about. You got tagged in this because you do the shit you do. Stupid twat.

Yeah. I voted for Biden too. You vote with me.

I'm the one who posts shit that isn't happening? Me? Not you?

Who's this then? "Waaaaaahhhhhhh...Democracy is dying?!?!? Waaaaahhhhhhh...Hitler is the same thing!!! Waaaaaaahhhhh...it's all happenening now!!!!" Waaaaaaaahhhhhh...other made up hysterical nonsense!!!"

That's you, in case you didn't know.
Again, democracy ISN'T under attack? You're stupid. A stupid spaz with his head in the sand.

Ouch. This is an epidemic. Lol.

You do exactly everything I say you do. False equivalencies and perpetuate shit for abby and northern to freak out about. You got tagged in this because you do the shit you do. Stupid twat.
Again, democracy ISN'T under attack? You're stupid. A stupid spaz with his head in the sand.
Go away now. I'm done making you look stupid. Football is about to be on. Splash some water in your face and have a beer.

Reactions: goldmom
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT