ADVERTISEMENT

Chatgpt just told me Trump wasnt shot!

Nice deflection on this one Thewop.

I decided to check this myself. So, I just asked ChatGPT this question below.....guess what the answer was?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Who shot president donald trump?

ChatGPT said:​

As of my last update in September 2021, there has been no recorded incident of President Donald Trump being shot. If something has happened more recently, I would not have the information on that event.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought that was weird, so I changed the question (even though I should not have had too). I asked this question.

Who was killed while shooting at Donald Trump this year?

In 2021, a man named Richard Barnett was involved in an incident related to Donald Trump, but not directly shooting at him. Barnett was one of the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, during the certification of the 2020 presidential election results. He was photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk and later faced charges related to his participation in the riot.
However, there has not been a specific incident involving someone being killed while shooting at Donald Trump. If you have a particular event or detail in mind, let me know and I can try to provide more relevant information.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

And, after the first two fails I decided to just LEAD this partisan bot to a question it could not ignore, and I asked the following:

Who tried to assassinate Donald trump this year?

And, what did this lib creation come back with?

As of September 2024, there have been no widely reported or verified incidents of an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump this year. If such an event had occurred, it would likely be covered extensively by major news outlets.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an utter joke.......spare everyone your claims that these are all conspiracy theories. Big tech, is on the side of the Dems, and has been for years. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice deflection on this one.

I decided to check this myself. So, I just asked ChatGPT this question below.....guess what the answer was?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Who shot president donald trump?

As of my last update in September 2021, there has been no recorded incident of President Donald Trump being shot. If something has happened more recently, I would not have the information on that event.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought that was weird, so I changed the question (even though I should not have had too). I asked this question.

Who was killed while shooting at Donald Trump this year?

In 2021, a man named Richard Barnett was involved in an incident related to Donald Trump, but not directly shooting at him. Barnett was one of the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, during the certification of the 2020 presidential election results. He was photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk and later faced charges related to his participation in the riot.
However, there has not been a specific incident involving someone being killed while shooting at Donald Trump. If you have a particular event or detail in mind, let me know and I can try to provide more relevant information.

And, after the first two fails I decided to just LEAD this partisan bot to a question it could not ignore, and I asked the following:

Who tried to assassinate Donald trump this year?

And, what did this lib creation come back with?

As of September 2024, there have been no widely reported or verified incidents of an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump this year. If such an event had occurred, it would likely be covered extensively by major news outlets.

This is an utter joke.......spare everyone your claims that these are all conspiracy theories. Big tech, is on the side of the Dems, and has been for years. :rolleyes:
I didn’t deflect a thing. I simply noted that OP has been busy posting.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Calling BS. Tried the Alexa thing yesterday and it wouldn't answer for either candidate. So...

I just asked Chat GPT, and it says he was shot on July 13, and gives details and the shooter's name.
I can't speak for the Chat GPT thing but Google already apologized for the Alexa problem (only because they got caught) so that was real. The DOJ is now making a big deal about Russia again for election interference but Google and the like, seem to get a free pass. Weird huh?

Calling BS. Tried the Alexa thing yesterday and it wouldn't answer for either candidate. So...

I just asked Chat GPT, and it says he was shot on July 13, and gives details and the shooter's name.
Nice lie.........LOL!!!

Close Call Wipe Brow GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

@ottumwan in tx had the ChatGPT is ran by some liberal and his wife in their basement.

Tried this myself....and ChatGPT does indeed deny that there ever was an assassination attempt on Trump. Big Tech and the Dems are beyond evil at this point.

Always a victim. ChatGPT is a programmed AI response system that answers things on how you ask them. LLMs do need to be updated so if ChatGPT is using 2023 information, Trump wouldn't be on there if you asked the question.

It amazes me you get that upset with AI, but give Fox News a pass even though they paid out billions of dollars for lying. They get a pass though right? Dumb F

I mean.... he was shot at but he wasn't shot.

I did ask it to give me the last former president to have an assassination attempt. It said GHWB and not Trump. Again, like all "news sources" the context is usually aligned with the person giving you the information

Reactions: Hawkman34
Always a victim. ChatGPT is a programmed AI response system that answers things on how you ask them. LLMs do need to be updated so if ChatGPT is using 2023 information, Trump wouldn't be on there if you asked the question.

It amazes me you get that upset with AI, but give Fox News a pass even though they paid out billions of dollars for lying. They get a pass though right? Dumb F
If honesty was one of his virtues, he wouldn't be a magat.

Question to the OP, why should it matter if ChatGPT can't arrive at a correct answer and what are the implications?

How many morons go to ChatGPT to sort out truth from fiction? Serious question. Hopefully that number is close to zero.

I was curious so for the first time ever I went to the ChatGPT website and tried to make it confirm that Trump had been shot or shot at. It denied it happened. I then asked it what US Presidents who have been shot or shot at. No Trump again and I believe it returned most of them who were shot at, but certainly not all of them. JFK was missing from the list it returned and also Gerald Ford who was shot at in two separate incidents.

This does not lead me to believe there is a big ChatGPT conspiracy or bias against Trump, or Republicans or anyone for that matter. What it does confirm is that ChatGPT is not a reliable source of information and anyone who uses it for that purpose is truly dumb as shit.

Last edited:

He moron, they programmed Chat GPT to take advantage of all datasets that are available.....INCLUDING news reports, up to September 2023. They do not base answers on how you ask the questions. In addition, they have already admitted they PURPOSLY had info on the assassination attempt ommitted from answered queries.

And, show me where I EVER gave Fox News a pass. Do it. You won't because like always, you Libs will claim something and then cannot back it up when pushed. All the freaking cable news channels are a joke.

Try again Dumb F. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT