ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo declines COVID vaccine, waiting for "more data"

because when he was asked why he wasn’t vaccinated the answer was always that he felt safe and didn’t think he would get it. He felt he knew how to avoid getting covid. He wasn’t allowed to do anything that would put him at risk. He said he was concerned about covid but never thought he would get it.

Your first statement before the comma couldn't be further from the truth, and I think you're overstating the latter.

Do the vast majority of the unvaccinated people 1) flat out think they won't get COVID, or 2) think the vaccine is bad, lack trust in the govt / people who are telling them they must get it, and would rather take their chances with COVID?
You take issue with people “overstating?” 😂

go back to post #98.

Reactions: pjhawk
because when he was asked why he wasn’t vaccinated the answer was always that he felt safe and didn’t think he would get it. He felt he knew how to avoid getting covid. He wasn’t allowed to do anything that would put him at risk. He said he was concerned about covid but never thought he would get it.
If he actually came out and said that then I'll grant you this point due to his unique situation.

I'd suggest to you the vast majority of the unvaccinated population have the same sentiment about the situation as this guy, and for good reason:

Because he had direct treatment for cancer of his immune cells. Chemotherapy can and does destroy some of his lifelong immunity and ability to mount an immune response.
Even if you stay hydrated, eat right, and get plenty of sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: tWarnerHawk
You are literally lying through your teeth.
LOL. Yeah, I'm the one lying.

OK, find me some people then that have regretted getting the vaccine. I've been vaccinated, my entire family has been vaccinated, I literally know dozens of people who have been vaccinated, maybe hundreds, I've yet to run into anyone that REGRETS getting the vaccine.

I know, anecdotal, but still I don't know of any examples anywhere where people who credibly have been vaccinated have regretted getting the shots.

OK, find me some people then that have regretted getting the vaccine. I've been vaccinated, my entire family has been vaccinated, I literally know dozens of people who have been vaccinated, maybe hundreds, I've yet to run into anyone that REGRETS getting the vaccine.

I know, anecdotal, but still I don't know of any examples anywhere where people who credibly have been vaccinated have regretted getting the shots.

I have yet to see anyone hospitalized for a vaccine related complication. That doesn't mean it's zero, but I sure as hell have seen a lot of covid patients hospitalized.

Facebook has removed a popular, rapidly growing group where members would post stories about alleged negative COVID-19 vaccine side effects.

The group, “COVID19 VACCINE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES,” had over 120,000 followers when it was shut down and had been gaining more than 10,000 followers per week.

Screenshot-2021-04-23-at-13.39.33-e1619190285811.png

Facebook has removed a popular, rapidly growing group where members would post stories about alleged negative COVID-19 vaccine side effects.

The group, “COVID19 VACCINE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES,” had over 120,000 followers when it was shut down and had been gaining more than 10,000 followers per week.

Screenshot-2021-04-23-at-13.39.33-e1619190285811.png

There is no such thing as a side effect. There is only an effect, which may or many not be intended.

I had a few effects from the Covid vaccine. Chills, fever, dehydrated. The next day I was fine.

My father-in-law had a few effects from Covid. Two legs amputated, 3 months in the hospital, and death.

Maybe those poor folks in that "rapidly growing group" on the Facepage could chime in regarding which is worse.

• Sad
Reactions: Tenacious E
There is no such thing as a side effect. There is only an effect, which may or many not be intended.

I had a few effects from the Covid vaccine. Chills, fever, dehydrated. The next day I was fine.

My father-in-law had a few effects from Covid. Two legs amputated, 3 months in the hospital, and death.

Maybe those poor folks in that "rapidly growing group" on the Facepage could chime in regarding which is worse.
They were chiming in by the tens of thousands.

And then they were canceled.

Pfizer’s bottom line is more important than the truth.

Shit dude so sorry to read that about your FIL…

Clinging to this and vaers as “proof” is the best comedy. How are those links coming along?

They were chiming in about "alleged side effects". Your words.

The truth is that the vaccine is working on minimalizing the effects of getting Covid except on the unvaccinated. The data is continuing to prove it, in state after state and country after country. That you refuse to see that is a shankhawk problem.

You're a one-trick pony who has no shame in repeating lie after lie. It is not amusing.

Reactions: LBoogie28
Shit dude so sorry to read that about your FIL…
Thanks. He got two visits in the hospital - one a month in (after one leg was amputated) and afinal one during his last breaths, which we got to watch 1600 miles away via video.

And we got idiotic pricks like shank and naturalborn purposely lying about Vaers data and citing pharma bullshi'ite. We have over 4 million dead on this planet because of Covid (and that # is not only artificially low due to certain flat-out authoritarian states lying, but will continue to increase). Vaccines are how we slow / prevent this. Herd mentality [sic] puts us at 70 million'ish.

Got a call from another Brazilian colleague last Thursday. He's 29 and not yet eligible for the Sinovac vaccine (supposed to be later this month). His friend's gf passed on Monday from Covid. 27 years old. That's way too young.

Thanks. He got two visits in the hospital - one a month in (after one leg was amputated) and afinal one during his last breaths, which we got to watch 1600 miles away via video.

And we got idiotic pricks like shank and naturalborn purposely lying about Vaers data and citing pharma bullshi'ite. We have over 4 million dead on this planet because of Covid (and that # is not only artificially low due to certain flat-out authoritarian states lying, but will continue to increase). Vaccines are how we slow / prevent this. Herd mentality [sic] puts us at 70 million'ish.

Got a call from another Brazilian colleague last Thursday. He's 29 and not yet eligible for the Sinovac vaccine (supposed to be later this month). His friend's gf passed on Monday from Covid. 27 years old. That's way too young.
Oh and btw on a trivial note first day of football practice was today for my son. Ended up at about 175. Fell short of 180 but pretty good growth from 145ish at the start last September. Bench is at 300 and can do 36 pull-ups on his first set. You and others have great advice in the weightlifting thread. Many thanks! I will be curious what he can get up to by the start of the 2022 season…

Oh and btw on a trivial note first day of football practice was today for my son. Ended up at about 175. Fell short of 180 but pretty good growth from 145ish at the start last September. Bench is at 300 and can do 36 pull-ups on his first set. You and others have great advice in the weightlifting thread. Many thanks! I will be curious what he can get up to by the start of the 2022 season…
Let me know how that first contact practice goes (in that thread, so as to not derail this one even more). That's really when he's going to notice it - he will move people that he didn't last year.

And anytime. Glad to help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT