ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago woman arrested on federal charges she threatened to kill Donald Trump and son Barron

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Chicago Tribune

Jumble Daily & Crossword
Play Now

Advertisement

Criminal Justice

Chicago woman arrested on federal charges she threatened to kill Donald Trump and son Barron​

By Jason Meisner
Chicago Tribune

Published: Aug 21, 2023 at 12:59 pm

Former president and 2024 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump arrives to speak at the Republican Party of Iowa's 2023 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines on July 28, 2023.

Former president and 2024 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump arrives to speak at the Republican Party of Iowa's 2023 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines on July 28, 2023. (Sergio Flores/AFP Getty)

A Chicago woman was arrested Monday on federal charges alleging she threatened to kill former President Donald Trump and his 17-year-old son Barron.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, was charged in a criminal complaint unsealed in Florida last week. She was arrested here Monday morning and is scheduled to have an initial appearance at the Dirksen U.S. Courthouse at 3 p.m.

The charges were first reported by the online newsletter CourtWatch.

The five-page complaint alleged that on May 21, Fiorenza emailed the headmaster of a Palm Beach County school and wrote, “I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Baron Trump (sic) straight in the face at any opportunity that I get!”

She allegedly sent a similar email to the same headmaster threatening the younger Trump’s life two weeks later, according to the complaint.

Barron Trump has attended a private school in Palm Beach since his family left the White House, though the charges do not identify the school where the messages were allegedly sent.

In June, a U.S. Secret Service agent reached out to Fiorenza and arranged a meeting at the agency’s Chicago headquarters, where Fiorenza was shown copies of the emails, according to the complaint.

Fiorenza “confirmed that she intentionally wrote them and sent them via email” from her then-residence in southwest suburban Plainfield, the complaint stated.

A Facebook page linked to Fiorenza and still publicly viewable stated she is a former social studies teacher and attended Carl Sandburg High School in Orland Park.

The profile contains numerous violent and anti-Trump images and claims, as well as references to the “elite organization” of the Illuminati.

Reactions: HawkMD
1. She is loony
2. Death threats aside, the content of her FB is pretty much the same as just out of the mainstream GQP world.
3.. Have her evaluated and treated/locked up accordingly.
4. Who hasn’t felt the urge to kill Trump?

1. She is loony
2. Death threats aside, the content of her FB is pretty much the same as just out of the mainstream GQP world.
3.. Have her evaluated and treated/locked up accordingly.
You seem pretty plugged in to the GQP world. I'm not familiar with what that mainstream represents and believes. Can you point me to a typical site, or the site you go to for reference?

Most democrats get mad about their history with forming the kkk and wanting black people as slaves, just fyi
Yes, and has been pointed out ad infinitum, the Republicans used to be the progressive party while the Democrats were the conservative party. They switched positions decades age.

Reactions: nelly02
You seem pretty plugged in to the GQP world. I'm not familiar with what that mainstream represents and believes. Can you point me to a typical site, or the site you go to for reference?
Fox News

Chicago Tribune

Jumble Daily & Crossword
Play Now

Advertisement

Criminal Justice

Chicago woman arrested on federal charges she threatened to kill Donald Trump and son Barron​

By Jason Meisner
Chicago Tribune

Published: Aug 21, 2023 at 12:59 pm

Former president and 2024 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump arrives to speak at the Republican Party of Iowa's 2023 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines on July 28, 2023.'s 2023 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines on July 28, 2023.

Former president and 2024 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump arrives to speak at the Republican Party of Iowa's 2023 Lincoln Dinner at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines on July 28, 2023. (Sergio Flores/AFP Getty)

A Chicago woman was arrested Monday on federal charges alleging she threatened to kill former President Donald Trump and his 17-year-old son Barron.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, was charged in a criminal complaint unsealed in Florida last week. She was arrested here Monday morning and is scheduled to have an initial appearance at the Dirksen U.S. Courthouse at 3 p.m.

The charges were first reported by the online newsletter CourtWatch.

The five-page complaint alleged that on May 21, Fiorenza emailed the headmaster of a Palm Beach County school and wrote, “I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Baron Trump (sic) straight in the face at any opportunity that I get!”

She allegedly sent a similar email to the same headmaster threatening the younger Trump’s life two weeks later, according to the complaint.

Barron Trump has attended a private school in Palm Beach since his family left the White House, though the charges do not identify the school where the messages were allegedly sent.

In June, a U.S. Secret Service agent reached out to Fiorenza and arranged a meeting at the agency’s Chicago headquarters, where Fiorenza was shown copies of the emails, according to the complaint.

Fiorenza “confirmed that she intentionally wrote them and sent them via email” from her then-residence in southwest suburban Plainfield, the complaint stated.

A Facebook page linked to Fiorenza and still publicly viewable stated she is a former social studies teacher and attended Carl Sandburg High School in Orland Park.

The profile contains numerous violent and anti-Trump images and claims, as well as references to the “elite organization” of the Illuminati.

Good.

The pic I saw was better. But admittedly when I think of "smoke show" it's more than just looks - it's just how wild it's going to get. And I stand by thinking this one is wild (but scary).

Oh yea...I'd be down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT