ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace calls out Sarah Sanders on false terrorist claims

Is your sarcasm detector broken? I thought his post was in cheek.
I might have if the handle didn't remind me so much of another poster.

If @FsuSeminoleFBnBB4Life comes on and says he didn't mean it that way, I'll be happy to apologize. Until then, I'll just assume he's another of those refugees from Warchant who's here to show us the value of building walls to keep out undesirables.

I might have if the handle didn't remind me so much of another poster.

If @FsuSeminoleFBnBB4Life comes on and says he didn't mean it that way, I'll be happy to apologize. Until then, I'll just assume he's another of those refugees from Warchant who's here to show us the value of building walls to keep out undesirables.

You know, I didn’t notice the handle. Unless he comes on and says it was sarcasm, another one of his for my block list.

People who badmouth Fox News forget about Wallace, and for that matter, Shep Smith, who is as far left as just about any "straight news" person on TV.
Here is the difference. Wallace has standards as a journalist, and refused to let Sanders turn his show into a house of lies. The morning crew will return to full on fellatio of your guy tomorrow, and the world will be back in it's safe space of alternate facts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT