ADVERTISEMENT

Residents Erupt On AOC: ‘They’re Giving Apartments to Illegals’!!!!!!

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Heckled by two attendees
At a Green New Deal town hall, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was heckled by two attendees criticizing her stance on immigration policy.

Prioritizing illegal migrants
One was her Republican opponent Jonathan Rinaldi, who argued the Green New Deal is a "scam" and accused her of prioritizing illegal migrants over constituents by giving them public housing and $10,000 per day.

The Green New Deal
“My name is Jonathan David Rinaldi and I’m running for Congress against AOC. The Green New Deal is a scam,” one man yelled. “They’re giving the NYCHA apartments away, they’re giving illegal aliens $10,000 a day… I want you to debate me AOC, debate me.

Secure the border
A second man yelled at her to "secure the border" and claimed she didn't care about constituents affected by crimes committed by released migrant detainees.

You haven’t said one word
“You haven’t said one word about violent Venezuelan migrants, illegals,” the second man said.

You don’t care
“You don’t care, all you care about is illegal aliens and their votes. You don’t care about your constituents,” he added. “That’s all you care about. You’re a disgrace.”

Brought illegals here to vote
“Every single one of us is being sold out by people that have brought illegals here to vote,” Rinaldi said.

Illegal aliens
“You only represent the illegal aliens,” he said.

Progressive immigration policies
As both men were removed, Ocasio-Cortez defended progressive immigration policies and argued anti-immigrant voices are few.

Immigrant roots
She said her community supports welcoming neighbors and acknowledged America's immigrant roots.

Congress
“Well, clearly I don’t, because I’m an elected member of Congress, so keep it pushing, bro,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

Intentionally deteriorating
Outside, Rinaldi continued accusing local politicians of intentionally deteriorating public housing to replace tenants with migrants through welfare programs.

Into disarray
“They just fired all the supers at NYCHA … so then the buildings go into disarray, so they can then come with Section Eight,” he said.

Illegal immigration
Illegal immigration in the United States remains a deeply complex and polarizing issue, provoking intense debates on topics ranging from national security and economic impact to humanitarian considerations. As the nation grapples with the challenges posed by undocumented migration, it becomes crucial to dissect the multifaceted dimensions of this phenomenon and explore potential pathways towards comprehensive solutions.

One of the central debates
One of the central debates surrounding illegal immigration revolves around its economic repercussions. Critics argue that undocumented immigrants strain public resources, such as education and healthcare, while proponents point to their contributions to the labor market, particularly in sectors like agriculture, construction, and services. The intricate interplay between economic forces and immigration policies continues to be a focal point of discussion and analysis.

Security concerns
Security concerns loom large in discussions about illegal immigration. Advocates for stricter immigration controls argue that unregulated entry poses potential risks to national security, citing the need for enhanced border control measures to safeguard against criminal activities and potential threats.

• Angry
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
As a left leaning person, I really don't think it's about votes. If it was about votes it might make more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Security concerns loom large in discussions about illegal immigration. Advocates for stricter immigration controls argue that unregulated entry poses potential risks to national security, citing the need for enhanced border control measures to safeguard against criminal activities and potential threats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT