ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Family Flees to Russia to Escape "Wokeness", Now Trying to Escape "Living Hell"

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

The patriarch of a right-wing Canadian family of eight had just about enough of the gay people existing in his country. "We didn't feel safe for our children there in the future anymore. There's a lot of left-wing ideology, LGBTQ, trans, just a lot of things that we don't agree with that they teach there now, and we wanted to get away from that for our children."

So mom and dad sold everything they had to move to sunny Russia to raise their kids in "orthodox" values. They also gladly took donations on their social media platform from fellow right-wingers so they could live in Putin's wonderland. They did all of this just three weeks ago, and Russian officials assured them that they would work with them to get them established, and even help them get a farm. Long story short, they lived happily ever after. Except they didn't.
Click to shrink...

First off, the Russian bank where they moved their funds immediately froze their assets. The amount of money seemed suspicious, as I guess it would since most Russians outside of Putin's circle are dirt poor. As a result, the family doesn't have money to live on, and those nice Russian officials disappeared.

Since no one in the family speaks Russian they've had a bear of a time trying to argue for their money since Russia doesn't require any bank, or any business, to hire English translators. In the meantime, they discovered that Russia is a pretty damn miserable place to be right now.

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

While I agree Canada is far superior to Russia, it would be unfair to not remind people Canada does this shit too:

Well the issue here. Is they were lured to Russia by supposed government officials. That gave them a nice story about setting them up with a farm and smooth transition into Russian society. Once they move. Their bank accounts are frozen. Officials are gone and nobody speaks English at the banks. The wife even sent out some messages critical of Russia and what’s happening to them. The husband immediately walked that back. Most likely paid a visit from someone reminding them they’re not in Canada anymore. Get your accounts frozen and possibly get thrown out a window if u complain too much.
Right now those folks are essentially hostage in Russia. Unless outsiders send enough money to the right gangsters aka officials to get them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-hawk and HawkMD
Well the issue here. Is they were lured to Russia by supposed government officials. That gave them a nice story about setting them up with a farm and smooth transition into Russian society. They move get their bank accounts frozen. Officials are gone and nobody speaks English at the banks. The wife even sent out some messages critical of Russia and what’s happening to them. The husband immediately walked that back. Most likely paid a visit from someone reminding them they’re not in Canada anymore. Get your accounts frozen and possibly get thrown out a window if u complain too much.
Right now those folks are essentially hostage in Russia. Unless outsiders send enough money to the right gangsters aka officials to get them out.

But you know what, no drag shows, trans people, few brown or black people, no gays, no WOKE. That’s what they wanted and that’s what they got. Being destitute and a prisoner in an authoritarian society is but a small price to pay to live in a white christian paradise. Thoughts and prayers, a-holes. You’re going to need them.

They wouldn’t have their bank accounts frozen.
Aboot that, eh…

On Tuesday, Mosley ruled against the Trudeau government’s use of the Emergencies Act to stomp out the Truckers Convoy in Ottawa in February 2022. He found the government’s use of the act to be “unreasonable” and an unjustified infringement of individual rights.

In the ruling, Mosley focused on what I consider to be the greatest outrage the Trudeau Liberals have perpetrated to date, their freezing of bank accounts and credit cards of 57 people and entities who supported and/or attended the protest.

But you know what, no drag shows, trans people, few brown or black people, no gays, no WOKE. That’s what they wanted and that’s what they got. Being destitute and a prisoner in an authoritarian society is but a small price to pay to live in a white christian paradise. Thoughts and prayers, a-holes. You’re going to need them.
They have options. Pimp out the wife. Conscript to Ukraine.

Aboot that, eh…

On Tuesday, Mosley ruled against the Trudeau government’s use of the Emergencies Act to stomp out the Truckers Convoy in Ottawa in February 2022. He found the government’s use of the act to be “unreasonable” and an unjustified infringement of individual rights.

In the ruling, Mosley focused on what I consider to be the greatest outrage the Trudeau Liberals have perpetrated to date, their freezing of bank accounts and credit cards of 57 people and entities who supported and/or attended the protest.
Ok this has been mentioned twice. An individual wouldn’t have their assets frozen merely because they moved from another country. It really doesn’t apply to their situation at all.

So, hypothetically let's say they're American. And they talked shit about how Biden made a trade for Griner.

Do you think they would expect the president to help them out?

Guess these idiots never read the stories of the Americans that left for the USSR during the Great Depression. People looking for steady jobs and communist sympathizers left for the utopia of the Soviet Union and it did not work out the way they thought.

Reactions: lucas80
Would they really be doing better in Canada?

Seriously you have to ask that?

Last I checked Pierre Poilievre has shockingly not fell out of a window yet. Neither have any of his predecessors.

In fact every leader of the Conservative Party of Canada in it's current form (Post merger) is still alive save for the first interim leader who died of a heart attack at 82 and not falling from a window.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Critical thinking skills on display here. I've actually seen people tagging stuff like this with #bidenflation.

Yep, everything else is the same there except their groceries are 1/4 the price presumably from the awesome leadership of Putin?

59ef2980f2417e0e24bcb52363b209c01ed420b295edfb53006f24c99ce03aff_3.jpg

Tucker amazed by Russian bread. This must have been where he became radicalized.

TuckerCarlson-1-scaled.jpg

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Critical thinking skills on display here. I've actually seen people tagging stuff like this with #bidenflation.

Yep, everything else is the same there except their groceries are 1/4 the price presumably from the awesome leadership of Putin?

59ef2980f2417e0e24bcb52363b209c01ed420b295edfb53006f24c99ce03aff_3.jpg

Tucker amazed by Russian bread. This must have been where he became radicalized.

TuckerCarlson-1-scaled.jpg

And, of course, there's the fact/likelihood that Tucker is being subjected to the old trick that the kgb defector my buddy interrogated thought was being pulled on him, i.e., that the grocery store is specially stocked for his visit. Something tells me tucker didn't get to throw a dart at a map of russia to determine which grocery store he went to. Either way of course they have food in moscow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT