ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Family Flees to Russia to Escape "Wokeness", Now Trying to Escape "Living Hell"

certainly chuckleworthy, but methinks the demographics of the typical whole foods don't actually trend toward either the shaman or tucker.
You'd be surprised. Qanon Shaman says yo. Lots of misled, brainwashed and misguided people amongst us.

Critical thinking skills on display here. I've actually seen people tagging stuff like this with #bidenflation.

Yep, everything else is the same there except their groceries are 1/4 the price presumably from the awesome leadership of Putin?

59ef2980f2417e0e24bcb52363b209c01ed420b295edfb53006f24c99ce03aff_3.jpg

Tucker amazed by Russian bread. This must have been where he became radicalized.

TuckerCarlson-1-scaled.jpg
What exactly is a gorcery store.

And, of course, there's the fact/likelihood that Tucker is being subjected to the old trick that the kgb defector my buddy interrogated thought was being pulled on him, i.e., that the grocery store is specially stocked for his visit. Something tells me tucker didn't get to throw a dart at a map of russia to determine which grocery store he went to. Either way of course they have food in moscow

Reminds me of a story I read a while back about a journalist who visited North Korea. They said it felt like they were in their own Truman show where everywhere they went was pre-staged for their arrival and they started to notice the same "actors" wearing different outfits at each location. Everyone was happily going about their amazing lives at every location.

Seriously you have to ask that?

Last I checked Pierre Poilievre has shockingly not fell out of a window yet. Neither have any of his predecessors.

In fact every leader of the Conservative Party of Canada in it's current form (Post merger) is still alive save for the first interim leader who died of a heart attack at 82 and not falling from a window.
I'd do whatever gives my kids their best chance of still having genitals when they graduate high-school

Hey OP, put "Christian" in quotes like the Daily Kos headline. That's an editorial decision I think is worth following.

I'd do whatever gives my kids their best chance of still having genitals when they graduate high-school
I can only speak to my school district, but that is still an elective at this time. Not to say it couldn't become part of the core curriculum requirements at some point, but today whether college prep track or trades, it isn't a requirement for graduation.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Reminds me of a story I read a while back about a journalist who visited North Korea. They said it felt like they were in their own Truman show where everywhere they went was pre-staged for their arrival and they started to notice the same "actors" wearing different outfits at each location. Everyone was happily going about their amazing lives at every location.
totally.

To close the loop on my buddy's story, the kgb guy they were debriefing was a very hard nut to crack. They took him to show him a grocery store and see the superiority of capitalism for himself. He told them it was all a ploy and a staged store. So, they brought in a map of the US, and told him he could pick any spot on the map that he wanted, and they'd find a grocery store just like the one he had been taken to. So he did, and they did. And he broke down in tears as his entire worldview was crushed. Just. like. that.

Reactions: wausauhawk
I can only speak to my school district, but that is still an elective at this time. Not to say it couldn't become part of the core curriculum requirements at some point, but today whether college prep track or trades, it isn't a requirement for graduation.
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think genital removal should be an elective in HS.

totally.

To close the loop on my buddy's story, the kgb guy they were debriefing was a very hard nut to crack. They took him to show him a grocery store and see the superiority of capitalism for himself. He told them it was all a ploy and a staged store. So, they brought in a map of the US, and told him he could pick any spot on the map that he wanted, and they'd find a grocery store just like the one he had been taken to. So he did, and they did. And he broke down in tears as his entire worldview was crushed. Just. like. that.
Didn’t Nixon do that as VP with a Russian official as well.

Didn’t Nixon do that as VP with a Russian official as well.
the famous 'kitchen' debate with khruschev. but that was a little more about industrial capacity.

Yelstin did visit a grocery store when Gorby was in power, and he was sort of caught embarassingly fawning over it making comments to the effect that even Gorby didn't have access to this sort of stuff. (He also asked whether managing it required some sort of specialized degree)

Reactions: tumorboy
And, of course, there's the fact/likelihood that Tucker is being subjected to the old trick that the kgb defector my buddy interrogated thought was being pulled on him, i.e., that the grocery store is specially stocked for his visit. Something tells me tucker didn't get to throw a dart at a map of russia to determine which grocery store he went to. Either way of course they have food in moscow
cdfcf570-321e-4334-a2b0-135573136705_text.gif

Reactions: Aardvark86
Well the issue here. Is they were lured to Russia by supposed government officials. That gave them a nice story about setting them up with a farm and smooth transition into Russian society. Once they move. Their bank accounts are frozen. Officials are gone and nobody speaks English at the banks. The wife even sent out some messages critical of Russia and what’s happening to them. The husband immediately walked that back. Most likely paid a visit from someone reminding them they’re not in Canada anymore. Get your accounts frozen and possibly get thrown out a window if u complain too much.
Right now those folks are essentially hostage in Russia. Unless outsiders send enough money to the right gangsters aka officials to get them out.

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
My favorite part of this is that I know the bank has plenty of people that speak English.
My guess is they all speak English or at least have access to google translator.

Last edited:
Guess these idiots never read the stories of the Americans that left for the USSR during the Great Depression. People looking for steady jobs and communist sympathizers left for the utopia of the Soviet Union and it did not work out the way they thought.
“Well read” wasn’t the first thing to come to mind about these folks.

Critical thinking skills on display here. I've actually seen people tagging stuff like this with #bidenflation.

Yep, everything else is the same there except their groceries are 1/4 the price presumably from the awesome leadership of Putin?

59ef2980f2417e0e24bcb52363b209c01ed420b295edfb53006f24c99ce03aff_3.jpg

Tucker amazed by Russian bread. This must have been where he became radicalized.

TuckerCarlson-1-scaled.jpg
What a silly comparison. First it is only one part of a family’s expenditures. Second, the math doesn’t take into account actual average US grocery spending. Third, it does not account for differences in household earnings. Playing Tucker’s game with real data:

The median annual household income in Russia is ~$28K. The median household income in the US is ~$75K. So the US median household earns 2.7x more than Russian median household.

The average US family spends $270 in groceries weekly per this article. I will give Tucker the benefit of the doubt that a comparable amount of groceries is $100 in Russia. Now last I checked $270 is EXACTLY 2.7x more than $100. The same multiplier that is applied to income.

Now let’s think about the fact that income is substantially larger than grocery expenses. In Russia after spending $5200 on groceries annually you have ~$23K left for everything else. In the US after spending $14K on groceries you have ~$61K left. All else being equal I would much rather live here than Russia.

Typical Tucker grabbing headlines for the morons who don’t realize how good they have it in this country. They will complain about a$270 grocery bill while buying $400 piece of shit Trump sneakers.

Oh, off air Tucker is Whole Foods to the core. He isn't letting his butler shop at Walmart for him.

I've seen him twice in person.

Once was at a very prestigious country club near D.C. (I hope he's since left since he moved to Florida.)

It was 2015. He was there with his wife. She was rail thin. No pics.

We didn't talk.

I also passed him in downtown D.C in 2013.

CSB.

The Kos article in the OP has a link to their YT channel

Here is their recent hostage video

WE ARE SORRY AND WILL DO BETTER !!

Honestly, that could be a GOP campaign commercial and 1/3 of the country would stand behind it.

Watch a couple episodes of Archie Bunker along with that Russian propaganda ad and you will have a very good understanding of the typical republican

Reactions: Firekirknow
I think it’s funny that people think they have to be confronted with wokeness, or MAGA or religion, or LGBT stuff and are unable to escape it and that it somehow negatively affects their lives to the point of dumb shit like this.

Why wouldn’t you move to South Georgia or Central Florida, East Oregon if you just wanted to get away from that stuff first? So stupid.

Update from Russia 🇷🇺. Maybe lots of GQP can join them.

Squash the Western Media with Truth!!

I think it’s funny that people think they have to be confronted with wokeness, or MAGA or religion, or LGBT stuff and are unable to escape it and that it somehow negatively affects their lives to the point of dumb shit like this.

Why wouldn’t you move to South Georgia or Central Florida, East Oregon if you just wanted to get away from that stuff first? So stupid.
These folks should join an Amish community.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT