Votes: 37 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
Absolutely!
giphy.gif

Bot? Nah. Paid by the DNC to spread a message maybe. I imagine though he is just overly online political.

I would think IRL he isn't like that and like most people here in a group setting having a beer or 2 just a regular dude and not a polititard.

Bot? Nah. Paid by the DNC to spread a message maybe. I imagine though he is just overly online political.

I would think IRL he isn't like that and like most people here in a group setting having a beer or 2 just a regular dude and not a polititard.

Word choices. You have other options than to add that partial word to “politi”. Thank you.

Reactions: nolesincebirth
I like Ciggy.

I'm a news junkie, and he digs up stuff I missed. Most of his links are pretty interesting.

I find it odd that people find it so difficult to ignore posts they aren't interested in.

It's not that they aren't interested, it's that all articles, at least the political ones, are slanted in one direction only.

No clue if he is a bot

I do know that the result of his actions is the exact same as if he was a bot

It’s not that one can’t ignore his threads, it’s that his spamming 15 articles a day (which could be found by going to the actual mainstream sources) takes actual active conversations off the front page and into obscurity

How is this so hard to understand? It is message board 101 type stuff.

Does anybody support his spamming of the board who doesn’t also happen to hold the exact same political views?

Reactions: Bro D
No clue if he is a bot

It’s not that one can’t ignore his threads, it’s that his spamming 15 articles a day (which could be found by going to the actual mainstream sources) takes actual active conversations off the front page and into obscurity

Does anybody support his spamming of the board who doesn’t also happen to hold the exact same political views?

He brings many stories out from the shadow of the paywall and posts them here. Bless, you Ciggy! Bless you!

Reactions: billanole
No clue if he is a bot

Ciggy is a tricky fella. If you can sort past all the political stuff he does put out some really interesting articles as well.

Reactions: torbee
Op-eds are "opinion" pieces. The "truth" has nothing to do with that.
Sure it does. Obviously some op eds are more rooted to truths than others. Point remains, the snowflakiness is rampant. People can’t handle anything disconfirming. Rather than challenge an op ed on merits, people simply cry bias. This is fundamentally anti-intellectual. And weak.

No clue if he is a bot

FYI- At the top and bottom of the first page are some numbers in sequential order. If you click on 2 it will take you to the next page of posts.

FYI- At the top and bottom of the first page are some numbers in sequential order. If you click on 2 it will take you to the next page of posts.

No shit? So people are just as likely to read items in the second and third pages as the first?

I am proud that unlike everybody else that you at least attempted to address my points, but maybe leave it to someone with something smarter to respond with next time

I like Ciggy.

I'm a news junkie, and he digs up stuff I missed. Most of his links are pretty interesting.

I find it odd that people find it so difficult to ignore posts they aren't interested in.
I think the news articles start interesting.......but about 14 chapters in, they begin to lose the reader. Just sayin.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT