ADVERTISEMENT

Citrus Bowl events

TCity Hawk

HR MVP
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2002
I’m on my way to Orlando. I can’t find the link with the Citrus Bowl events. Could someone please repost

I’m on my way to Orlando. I can’t find the link with the Citrus Bowl events. Could someone please repost

Here you go. What follows is a combination from the 2 links at the end of this post.

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Game Events​

The Iowa Hawkeyes are headed to Orlando for the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl, and you are invited to take part in the festivities.

Traveling to the game? Visit Hawkeye Bowl Central or call 800-IA-HAWKS (424-2957) to purchase your tickets, or explore bowl packages with the official travel partner of the University of Iowa Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Iowa Women’s Basketball Game Watch
Tin Roof
8371 International Dr.
Orlando
2 p.m. (EST)

Cheer on the Iowa women’s basketball team against Minnesota at alumni-owned Tin Roof. Stop by the welcome table to scan a QR code to receive Iowa swag items and bowl game lapel pins (while supplies last).

Sunday, December 31, 2023

University of Iowa Health Sciences Bowl Reception
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Ballrooms PQ
9801 International Dr.
Orlando
11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (EST)

Connect with faculty, staff, and alumni from the UI Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics, and College of Nursing. RSVP online!

Hawkeye Huddle
Pointe Orlando
9101 International Dr.
Orlando
3:30 p.m. (EST)

Join your fellow Hawkeye fans and Herky the Hawk, the Iowa Spirit Squads, the Hawkeye Marching Band, and special guests at the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Hawkeye Huddle. Hawkeye Huddles are free of charge.

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Pep Rally
TIME: 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm ET

Gather with your team for the official pep rally at Pointe Orlando. The band and cheerleaders from the participating team will perform and the head coach will make a special appearance to fire up the crowd before game day!

Monday, January 1, 2024

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Fanfest
Tinker Field
287 S. Tampa Ave.
Orlando
Opens at 9 a.m. (EST)

The official bowl pregame tailgate party—which is held next to Camping World Stadium—will feature interactive games, inflatables, face painters, and more. Admission is free. A wide selection of food and beverages will be available for purchase from local vendors.

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Pregame Hospitality
TIME: 10:00 am ET

Starting three hours before kickoff, fans can enjoy a private VIP area next to Camping World Stadium featuring lounge seating, all-inclusive food and beverage, live music and more. The teams’ marching bands will make special performances. Tickets are $100. Florida Citrus Sports members can access a discounted rate by logging into their Account Manager.

Get tickets here:
All individuals who have reached their second birthday by the date of the event must have a ticket for entry. There is no children’s ticket price for this event.

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl Game
Camping World Stadium
1 Citrus Bowl Place
Orlando
1 p.m. (EST)

Cheer on the Iowa Hawkeyes as they take on the Tennessee Volunteers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT