ADVERTISEMENT

Citrus Bowl

SotaHawk87

HR Legend
Jan 3, 2015
Anybody from our last trip have any suggestions on where to stay or what Iowa activities to expect? should be a fun one this year as the playoff games start one hour after the Citrus bowl concludes!

Why are you planning a citrus bowl trip? After we beat Michigan we are automatically getting a NY6 bowl game.
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Anybody from our last trip have any suggestions on where to stay or what Iowa activities to expect? should be a fun one this year as the playoff games start one hour after the Citrus bowl concludes!
Are you planning on listening to the Iowa game on the radio? The Fiesta Bowl is played at the same day and time as the Citrus Bowl.

I lived down there for about 5 years, I just moved back about a year ago. So, when I say avoid the i-192/i-417/i-4 area, I mean it. That area has really gone downhill. It's full of drugs and ladies/men of the night.

Find a resort to stay at. Sometimes it's cheaper and they have gated communities.

We have had Orlando on the books for 6 months... I really want to be at the Citrus bowl rocking Iowa gear while they are in Phoenix playing the fiesta bowl. 😎

I lived down there for about 5 years, I just moved back about a year ago. So, when I say avoid the i-192/i-417/i-4 area, I mean it. That area has really gone downhill. It's full of drugs and ladies/men of the night.

Find a resort to stay at. Sometimes it's cheaper and they have gated communities.
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT