ADVERTISEMENT

CJ with Greg Davis Offense can work GREAT

ikesmail

HB All-American
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2005
Chicago
I know it's only 1 game and we only played a FCS team, but there wasn't ever any doubt in my mind that CJ was they guy as of last year to be the QB.

CJ has many of the tangibles and intangibles you want out of a very good to great College QB. I believe he has the skills to develop into a NFL QB. He has a cannon, very athletic, and his overall presence in the pocket is very good.

Greg Davis Offense works very good sideline to sideline with WR Screen plays when you have a QB that has a quick release, leads the WR, and has a great arm. Then it is up to the WRs to block well or make plays after the catch.

Greg Davis and CJ will be hitting the deep routes in the middle and on the sidelines in the next few weeks. We will get over the top on D's I guarantee you much more this year than last. I keep on hearing we don't have the WRs... we have the WRs, TEs., and RBs to catch the ball and make big plays.

I truly believe for the 1st time Greg Davis has the personnel to make his offense work. The running game will be huge and I am excited to see both Daniels/Canzeri off to great starts. I can't wait to see Mitchell too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News