ADVERTISEMENT

Classy Franklin

I'm not a fan of Franklin but i really respect Clifford. I can't believe penn state is 2nd in recruiting. Just dont understand it unless you take nil into account.
Screw you. Your big complaint is Psu called a timeout and emptied the bench??? It was actually with 2:30 left. Utah should have thanked Franklin. He could have left the starters in and dialed up another 87yd play. Iowa probably had zero 80 us plays this season. Psu had two in the rose bowl. You should worry about the job your coach is doing.

We are going to spank you in wrestling too.

Last edited:
I don't care what happened with this time out. Bottom line in my book is that Franklin is a jerk and classless. I have many friends that are Penn St grads and are all great people. I'm tired of many people throwing Penn St and its fans as a collective under the bus and disparage all of them as a collective. The people that allowed the assistant coach to do what he did have been dealt with. Let's remember this going forward.

I don't care what happened with this time out. Bottom line in my book is that Franklin is a jerk and classless. I have many friends that are Penn St grads and are all great people. I'm tired of many people throwing Penn St and its fans as a collective under the bus and disparage all of them as a collective. The people that allowed the assistant coach to do what he did have been dealt with. Let's remember this going forward.
This. It’s really silly and petty when people on this board continually do that, then scream and kick when opposing fans call out our coaches over the race thing.

If Utah wants to go all out when a game is effectively over, psu can call a timeout to give Clifford a nice send off.
Psu could’ve kicked a field and kicked off to Utah , kept in the starters and played to the final second. Instead they emptied the bench giving the backups a chance to play in a bowl game.

Screw you. Your big complaint is Psu called a timeout and emptied the bench??? It was actually with 2:30 left. Utah should have thanked Franklin. He could have left the starters in and dialed up another 87yd play. Iowa probably had zero 80 us plays this season. Psu had two in the rose bowl. You should worry about the job your coach is doing.

Really James, you have nothing better to do than hang out on a Hawk board?

I have no love for Penn State, but as a BIG fan, I was happy as a lark that they kicked Utah's ass. Tulane's victory over USC and the "true dick head" of college coaching made me even happier. Tired of hearing all the shit like, "oh no, what are we going to do when USC and UCLA join the BIG"? I can't wait to see some of their pussy ass teams playing in Iowa City in November. USC's defense would be among the worst in the BIG. UCLA is as soft as they come. Their frilly ass offenses will not be so dynamic in the not so perfect conditions of the Midwest. Penn State has nothing to be ashamed about in regard to the end of the game. I believe Iowa was throwing with their starting qb in with little time left and I saw nothing wrong with it. One could wonder why Carson May did not get a few snaps?

Clifford is 0-2 vs Iowa.

GTFOH

Umm, Mr. Tough Guy, it was with 43 seconds left--well after Clifford had been pulled. It wasn't the timeout that was as classless as the telling the fans to Eff off. He has a history of being a complete tool and this furthers it. Congrats on your great season--11-2 certainly is worth celebrating--and your POS coach. Also we appreciate your pointing out to us that our offense wasn't very good this season, we'll have to take a look at that as we weren't aware.

All that is true, but Penn State’s entire athletic department is what it is because of a horrific lie. The NCAA and the Big Ten should have removed them as a member institution. What happened there went way beyond lack of institutional control. The University was complicit in unspeakable crimes.
Anyone choosing to associate themselves with such a place, no matter how much time has passed, deserve what they get.

Right. You don't care what happened and were just looking for a chance to complain about someone you don't like even though it was a non issue. He called a timeout and emptied the bench. The horror.

Now get your shine box!!

All that is true, but Penn State’s entire athletic department is what it is because of a horrific lie. The NCAA and the Big Ten should have removed them as a member institution. What happened there went way beyond lack of institutional control. The University was complicit in unspeakable crimes.
Anyone choosing to associate themselves with such a place, no matter how much time has passed, deserve what they get.
PSU University admin and fans regarding what took place with Sandusky…..

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Reactions: IAGuy and Pawkhawk1
Right. You don't care what happened and were just looking for a chance to complain about someone you don't like even though it was a non issue. He called a timeout and emptied the bench. The horror.

Now get your shine box!!
what kind of pathetic existence leads you to an Iowa message board if you’re a Ped State fan playing Utah……. we must be living in your head rent free

Reactions: IAGuy and Pawkhawk1
They need to work on silencing the minimizers, deniers and people who have no clue about how horribly the university handled that and other cases

Reactions: Bishop1971
Umm, Mr. Tough Guy, it was with 43 seconds left--well after Clifford had been pulled. It wasn't the timeout that was as classless as the telling the fans to Eff off. He has a history of being a complete tool and this furthers it. Congrats on your great season--11-2 certainly is worth celebrating--and your POS coach. Also we appreciate your pointing out to us that our offense wasn't very good this season, we'll have to take a look at that as we weren't aware.
And hats off to your fans for booing when Mustipher and Clifford were injured last year. Mustipher was lost for the rest of the season and Clifford never returned in the game. Plus ferentz says something along the lines of smelling a rat. I wonder how you would feel if your son was booed and he was lost for the season.

Also, you’re the tough guy for calling the psu coach a piece of shit. Classless.

And hats off to your fans for booing when Mustipher and Clifford were injured last year. Mustipher was lost for the rest of the season and Clifford never returned in the game. Plus ferentz says something along the lines of smelling a rat. I wonder how you would feel if your son was booed and he was lost for the season.

Also, you’re the tough guy for calling the psu coach a piece of shit. Classless.

No, I called him a classless piece of shit, not piece of shit, classless.

What about the other injury stoppages for the players that didn't have any noticeable injury and came back into the game not long after? I don't recall the Clifford injury being booed either because it wasn't immediately apparent he was hurt.

I don't know how you can watch that game without homer goggles and not notice there was a directive to stall momentum by PSU defenders. There weren't many offensive players that got even dinged up for PSU in that game if I recall so are we to believe that Iowa's outmatched offense was delivering heavier blows than the Iowa defense that was laying hits all game? Or were the guys on the other side of the ball for PSU just tougher than their defense?

This. like the game where PSU was up like 50 points on Akron, with a few minutes left in the game and Franklin called a punt block. After the game ALL the media people from both sides, (even his own guys) asked him why the hell he would do something like that. He doubles down his crap behavior and says his players need to work on that for in a game setting, (up 50 in the 4th quarter against the Zips?). He is one of the biggest horse's asses in the game, right up there with Dantonio.....

Screw you? I never sd squat about a time-out! Look at my posts. I sd really respect clifford, i do. I'm no fan of Franklin or psu even though i rooted for them in the bowl game. And we'll see about that spanking. Iowa is why psu has a wrestling program. So you are that offended because I'm not a fan of your coach. And maybe because i was surprised that psu had such a good recruiting class. Beat Michigan’s. So after you said screw you to me an apology would be in order as i didn't give a crap about a time-out being called. I didn't post anything about it. Don't be a jerk off. I don't think psu has much ground to stand on as far as recent history of scandals. And for your information i like your basketball coach. OMG. Don't tell anyone but i dont like pj fleck either. So now apologize.

If Utah wants to go all out when a game is effectively over, psu can call a timeout to give Clifford a nice send off.
Psu could’ve kicked a field and kicked off to Utah , kept in the starters and played to the final second. Instead they emptied the bench giving the backups a chance to play in a bowl game.
This is what happened. I had zero problem with it.
If anything, I thought Utah was the Dick team to go down and score after PSU left points on the field to try and end the game quicker.

This is what happened. I had zero problem with it.
If anything, I thought Utah was the Dick team to go down and score after PSU left points on the field to try and end the game quicker.
I can't believe i got told to screw off, lol. And i thought utah should've just layed it down. Like in basketball when the game is clearly over you don't keep fouling. It was honestly a good game until Rising went down then it was over although psu made the most of their possessions. And the freshman rb is excellent. Has been all year

I have that game on my dvr and was there. I didn't hear anything other than cheering for a near sack on a blitz that caused an incompletion. Nobody even knew Clifford was hurt for awhile. And injuries happen. Iowa has absolutely no reputation for playing dirty and our fans are often complimented by other teams fans. I'm always respectful and would never cheer for an injury. Get your facts straight.

Could start a thread about classless fans. And Franklin fits in to that scumbag university. I just lost any respect for psu fans that i had from some nice families at last year's game. Now i have reason to hate on psu. They don't deserve a good recruiting class because Franklin is classless.

Reactions: iowaathletes

I'm waiting for my apology! No that's not my big complaint. My big complaint is clueless fan telling me to screw off about something that i never mentioned. So apologize when you're wrong voltz. Or can't you admit when you're wrong. And we're going to spank you in baseball. Lol.

When I read something like this I think the person writing it probably has a lot of skeletons in their closet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT