ADVERTISEMENT

Collective SWARM Prayer

cm8124

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2009
Dear Heavenly Father, we would like to thank you for another beautiful day of life. Thank for all of our blessings this week, we ask you to take care of those in need. Please forgive me for asking you for one last blessing, Heavenly Father please help the Iowa Hawkeyes defeat the evil cheating Michigan Wolverines tomorrow at 7pm CT, we know they are not the most talented team, and for many this is a joke of a game. Only you can help guide this team to victory! Please let every bounce go our way! Please let us win the turnover battle! Please let us win the time of possession! We plead for a miracle Jesus! We ask this in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
🙏

Last edited:
I think it would be more effective to ask the Allfather Odin for His help Today , You pray to the Christ God , I will make a blot sacrifice to the Aesir on this Day , and I will thank the Allfather for the nutrition that Hen gives Me while I annoint Her in much Honey garlic and Primotalii Pepper powder . Honey mead is the drink of the Day . Fight for Iowa . Skal .

Dear Heavenly Father, we would like to thank you for another beautiful day of life. Thank for all of our blessings this week, we ask you to take care of those in need. Please forgive me for asking you for one last blessing, Heavenly Father please help the Iowa Hawkeyes defeat the evil cheating Michigan Wolverines tomorrow at 7pm CT, we know they are not the most talented team, and for many this is a joke of a game. Only you can help guide this team to victory! Please let every bounce go our way! Please let us win the turnover battle! Please let us win the time of possession! We plead for a miracle Jesus! We ask this in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
🙏
Beautiful prayer; adding, Lord please show the world you care about this game not because of the game but to show how David can beat Goliath and that the world sometimes shows the underdog can win through hard work and perseverance. For this we pray 🙏🏽

• Love
Reactions: LukaDuka
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT