ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 13

Sep 3, 2009
Sorry about the delay, busy week. Well, an undefeated team finally got upset last week, with James Madison going down. Which only took out one player. There are an unprecedented amount of undefeated teams this late into the season.

There are still 8 survivors, and only 6 undefeated FBS teams left. There is only 1 more regular season game left, with most players only having Georgia left, that would leave a lot of teams tied if they win. To break this tie, I will allow any team that has more than one team left to select their last team during the championship week, and if that team is playing and wins, then you would win this pool.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

Sorry about the delay, busy week. Well, an undefeated team finally got upset last week, with James Madison going down. Which only took out one player. There are an unprecedented amount of undefeated teams this late into the season.

There are still 8 survivors, and only 6 undefeated FBS teams left. There is only 1 more regular season game left, with most players only having Georgia left, that would leave a lot of teams tied if they win. To break this tie, I will allow any team that has more than one team left to select their last team during the championship week, and if that team is playing and wins, then you would win this pool.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:
Georgia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT