ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Championship Week

Sep 3, 2009
Well everyone, we are at championship week with still a handful of teams remaining. It looks like some of you have run out of undefeated teams. There are 6 teams left, and only 4 of you have an undefeated team left to pick. I have gone ahead and filled in the sheet with your last remaining team. In the event that multiple teams win, the margin of victory will be the tiebreaker for the championship. And if somehow, Florida St has the largest margin of victory, I will have to think of another tiebreaker.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

Nope

I'm the only one that gets a double stamp.
CNxIPXiU8AAsMe3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT