ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 11

Sep 3, 2009
Sorry about the delay, busy week. Once again, everyone made it through Week 10 unscathed.

There are still 9 survivors, and only 7 undefeated FBS teams left. There are 3 more regular season weeks left, everyone will soon be running out of teams, if there ends up being more than one player left. There could be a championship week tiebreaker or something.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

The remaining unbeatens:

Georgia (9-0) -10.5, ML -455 vs Mississippi (8-1) +350

Michigan (9-0) -4, ML -185 at Penn State (8-1) +154

Ohio State (9-0) -31, ML -10,000 vs Michigan State (3-6) +3000

Washington (9-0) -9.5, ML -375 vs Utah (7-2) +295

Florida State (9-0) -14, ML -600 vs Miami (6-3) +440

James Madison (9-0) -24.5, ML -2400 at Connecticut (1-8) +1200

Liberty (9-0) -13.5, ML -520 vs Old Dominion (4-5) +390

Reactions: Qued18
Sorry about the delay, busy week. Once again, everyone made it through Week 10 unscathed.

There are still 9 survivors, and only 7 undefeated FBS teams left. There are 3 more regular season weeks left, everyone will soon be running out of teams, if there ends up being more than one player left. There could be a championship week tiebreaker or something.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:
James Madison

After this weekend, assuming all of them win,
Michigan had been picked 7 times
Ohio St has been picked 4 times
Washington has been picked 8 times
Georgia has been picked 1 time
FSU has been picked 4 times
Liberty has been picked 8 times
James Madison has been picked 8 times

I don't really have a choice in my James Madison pick.

I can take Ohio State and move on this week, but if Georgia and JMU get upset I'm screwed either way. Say UGA wins this week, and all I would have left is UGA in another tough match up and JMU finishes with Appalachian State and Coastal Carolina, arguably their two toughest games on the schedule.

It's a gambit, but this route probably has the best odds of success.............for now. :)

I counted 5 for FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT