ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 4

Sep 3, 2009
There were alot of close calls in Week 3 but Cincinnati was really the only major upset, most players that were eliminated failed to enter a pick for the week. We are down to 33 survivors. Just a reminder, you CANNOT pick a team playing an FCS team.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

There were alot of close calls in Week 3 but Cincinnati was really the only major upset, most players that were eliminated failed to enter a pick for the week. We are down to 33 survivors. Just a reminder, you CANNOT pick a team playing an FCS team.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SHEET:
USC

THE SHEET:
Indiana

THE SHEET:
Week 4 Duke

THE SHEET:
indiana

I have picked Indiana but I di not see my pick listed

THE SHEET:

Permission to be reinstated? I mistakenly posted my Week 3 pick in the Week 2 thread, but it was timely. I appreciate the consideration, and in case of a successful appeal, I submit the following for Week 4:

Duke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT