ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 8

Sep 3, 2009
Looks like Louisville was the big loser this week, knocking out 5 more players

We are down to 15 survivors now, and only 11 undefeated FBS teams left.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

It seems every team I have picked has lost the following week (took Fresno St. 2 weeks). That’s means PSU could be in trouble.
I am announcing my pick of
North Carolina this week.

The remaining unbeatens:

Georgia (7-0) - BYE
Michigan (7-0) at Michigan State (2-4)
Penn State (6-0) at Ohio State (6-0)
Arizona State (1-5) at Washington (6-0)
Duke (5-1) at Florida State (6-0)
UCF (3-3) at Oklahoma (6-0)
Virginia (1-5) at North Carolina (6-0)
James Madison (6-0) at Marshall (4-2)
Air Force (6-0) at Navy (3-3)
Middle Tennessee State (2-5) at Liberty (6-0)

Looks like Louisville was the big loser this week, knocking out 5 more players

We are down to 15 survivors now, and only 11 undefeated FBS teams left.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:
Liberty

It seems every team I have picked has lost the following week (took Fresno St. 2 weeks). That’s means PSU could be in trouble.
I am announcing my pick of
North Carolina this week.
That's true for me, with one exception. I guess JMU was fortunate to have a bye week. Word to the wise, then: don't pick PSU this week.

OKlahoma-header.jpg

My gut was to take AF, but they were on the road so I went with the big spread and North Carolina let us down. Had a nice run 7 weeks into this season plus the 13 from last season. No repeat championship for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT