ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Week 1 Games Thread

I know I probably should, but I can't do it. I won't do it.

Can't (and won't) ever root for Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Illinois or ISU - even though ISU isn't a conference foe.

I'll root against their competition if the comp's loss is critical for Iowa's chances of success, but I won't ever consciously root for those 5 programs.
Quite the contrary...those teams winning makes Iowa's SOS look better. You want them to be respectable.

And F*** Iowa State

North Carolina looks lost on offense. Potentially disastrous fumble was called back and they get the biggest play of the game with that run. Talk about a turn of events.

Hunter just shoved his defender off by the facemask to make a catch for a 1st and G.

Right in front of the ref. Play on.

(but NDSU got away with a clear hold on a TD earlier, so can't complain too hard)

Hunter just got away with a clear discard of his defender for a TD catch. Two OBVIOUS offensive pass interference flags committed by him in two straight drives, no calls.

Also drew an offensive holding on NDSU when he was being blocked by a Bison WR while on defense.

Guy does absolutely no wrong with this ref crew.

Are all TD celebrations allowed in college football now?

Quite the dancing crew for Colorado.

Pisses me off, because I remember getting screwed when Wadley high stepped into the endzone.... And now teams do the Riverdance in the endzone.

all aboard lisbon GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT