ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Week 1 Games Thread

Are all TD celebrations allowed in college football now?

Quite the dancing crew for Colorado.

Pisses me off, because I remember getting screwed when Wadley high stepped into the endzone.... And now teams do the Riverdance in the endzone.

all aboard lisbon GIF by Eurovision Song Contest
BASEketball explained it best.
football-celebration.gif

Weak home field call for the game winning pass interference in favor of Colorado.

Not quite over, because Colorado got greedy and when for a show boat deep pass when they could have ran the clock out. 😂

I hate the Colorado clown show more, but I'll root for them to boat race Nebraska next week
I guess I'm too old school or whatever, but the way Colorado acts on the field is not much short of thuggish. And its treated as commonplace.

Hell, after one play early on, the CU running back intentionally tossed ball at the NDSU defender's face after the ball was whistled dead, and the ref standing right there didn't even give him a word about it.

I guess I'm too old school or whatever, but the way Colorado acts on the field is not much short of thuggish. And its treated as commonplace.

Hell, after one play early on, the CU running back intentionally tossed ball at the NDSU defender's face after the ball was whistled dead, and the ref standing right there didn't even give him a word about it.
Colorado has one of the worst culture's in football. I can't think of another program that's more polar opposite of Iowa's .

C'mon Tar Heels, play smart, line up the kick and win the game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT