ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Hezbollah flag. What is it that Hezbollah has to do with peace in Gaza again?
GMCjtLLWoAASl3H

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
What's most discerning is the fact these coddled, entitled, pronoun affirming, mask-wearing individuals don't have even the slightest idea of what their grandfathers and great grandfathers went through to preserve our freedoms and democracy.
*disconcerting

You didn't even read the section you made reference to did you? Nothing in there has anything to do with what you claimed. I guess you missed the last sentence as well?

"Nothing in the above shall be construed to limit the President’s emergency authority to protect persons or property."

You posted a 190 page document outlining governance and have absolutely zero clue as to what any of it actually means.
The President needs to consult the Faculty Senate in an emergency. She did not.

There also wasn’t an emergency.

But what do I know? I, and the faculty of Columbia’s law school, have no idea how to read the statutes.

So don’t answer the question because you know you’re point is wrong and stupid, eh?

I’ll ask again, what percentage of the “LGBT for Hamas” Drum circle do you think will be voting GOP this election cycle?
You question is dumb as fvck. I did't really think you wanted me to answer. Just keep entertaining yourself with your hypertheticals. Is it easier to go through life assuming what you want to fit your narrative.

• Love
Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
So in one segment of a video, some doofuses block a student walking for a moment because…??? we don’t know. He may have instigated? Sorry if I won’t go along with OP getting his panties in a bunch with these fake cries of antisemitism.

Kick the Nazis off your campus. Be angry at them. Non-students calling for genocide on YOUR CAMPUS. Do something about it.
You're such a piece of work. OF course the "free speech absolutist" Musk heads and Republicans are going the full fascist when it comes to campus protests. Of course.

Free speech for me not thee.

You're such a piece of work. OF course the "free speech absolutist" Musk heads and Republicans are going the full fascist when it comes to campus protests. Of course.

Free speech for me not thee.

I never said they couldn’t be genocidal pieces of shit, which many of them are. I’m saying in doing so they are breaking ethical codes of these Universities.

Anyone chanting “Death to the Jews”
“From the River to the Sea”
should be identified and expelled.

They can be Nazis, just not at public universities and not at private universities either if the school board deems Nazi behavior as not in keeping with their ethical codes of conduct.

Are you incapable of understanding the nuance here?

I never said they couldn’t be genocidal pieces of shit, which many of them are. I’m saying in doing so they are breaking ethical codes of these Universities.

Anyone chanting “Death to the Jews”
“From the River to the Sea”
should be identified and expelled.

They can be Nazis, just not at public universities and not at private universities either if the school board deems Nazi behavior as not in keeping with their ethical codes of conduct.

Are you incapable of understanding the nuance here?
I don't see much nuance, this is the same as the George Floyd protests, from what I see the overwhelming majority of protestors are peaceful but the words/actions of the few are being used to tar all of them.

And what the hell do you care anyway? You're a Musk fan boy, and Musk has turned Twitter into a neo and actual Nazi play ground. Hardy har har at the outrage towards extremist Gaza protestors.

Again, free speech for me not thee.

Welp. We all agree that the college system is broken. These universities are all doing us a favor and showing how worthless they are.

Hopefully the whole system gets blown up.

Keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: l.todd
So in one segment of a video, some doofuses block a student walking for a moment because…??? we don’t know. He may have instigated? Sorry if I won’t go along with OP getting his panties in a bunch with these fake cries of antisemitism.

Are all of these videos I am seeing fake? AI at its finest I suppose.

This shit is nuts. Can’t believe what I am seeing. I guess all these calls about nazis and them coming out of the woodwork were correct. They were just completely wrong about the woodwork they came from. Crazy.

Are all of these videos I am seeing fake? AI at its finest I suppose.

This shit is nuts. Can’t believe what I am seeing. I guess all these calls about nazis and them coming out of the woodwork were correct. They were just completely wrong about the woodwork they came from. Crazy.
What other “antisemitic” videos?

Reactions: Ree4
No no. You are missing it. Turns out it wasn’t the magats at all.
So no videos as proof got it. As for MAGAts not being antisemitic…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

So no videos as proof got it. As for MAGAts not being antisemitic…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Your side that you are apparently defending is proving to be no better. You all should be proud.

The Democrats just funded Ukraine and Israel and are keeping the Government going and yes Biden is in charge. The entire GOP is a terrorist organization doing Trumps Fascist bidding. You're smarter than this.
Wow…you are really mis-informed. Just quit watching the women on “The View”. 😜

There's FOUR in Congress!!! Now do the Republican Party. The SPEAKER is radical right. The freaking idiot MTG is one of the most powerful people in the country. They almost all bow to MAGA White Christian Nationalism. C'mon, man.
I believe the “squad” is more than 4 radical Dems?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT