ADVERTISEMENT

Colon Cancer and CBD

What has been your position on ‘shrooms and the devil’s lettuce for most of your life?
Most of my life I had no time or use for it, nor those who stumbled around in daze most of the time. Or those who were casual but planned everything around it. But then, I never inhaled.....

I've come to change my opinion, if you partake that's fine by me, it's your choice. As for me I don't or won't. However, I have no issue with those who use for medicinal purposes. As I said, it helped with many of the sides my wife went through while in chemo.

Shrooms are a different thing altogether, but I would be interested in studies with organics (not manufactured, think LSD) and how they help those with cancer, chronic pain, dementia etc, or if there is no medicinal benefit.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Most of my life I had no time or use for it, nor those who stumbled around in daze most of the time. Or those who were casual but planned everything around it. But then, I never inhaled.....

I've come to change my opinion, if you partake that's fine by me, it's your choice. As for me I don't or won't. However, I have no issue with those who use for medicinal purposes. As I said, it helped with many of the sides my wife went through while in chemo.

Shrooms are a different thing altogether, but I would be interested in studies with organics (not manufactured, think LSD) and how they help those with cancer, chronic pain, dementia etc, or if there is no medicinal benefit.

Nice growth, good for you.

Just curious where you stood because I’ve seen a lot of old farts in my winger family turn into the “druggies” they used to abhor and look down on once life throws them a curveball. With zero awareness (or at least acknowledgment) of their hypocrisy of course.

Nice growth, good for you.

Just curious where you stood because I’ve seen a lot of old farts in my winger family turn into the “druggies” they used to abhor and look down on once life throws them a curveball. With zero awareness (or at least acknowledgment) of their hypocrisy of course.
I'm an old fart for sure, but I don't need extra curriculars to get me in a better place. Unless you count bourbon, which I don't.

Sending good vibes to anyone dealing with colon cancer. It's fascinating to hear about CBD possibly playing a role. Has anyone here tried it or have experiences to share? If you're curious, maybe consider reaching out to some cannabis clinics UK for expert advice.

Last edited:
Sending good vibes to anyone dealing with colon cancer. It's fascinating to hear about CBD possibly playing a role. Has anyone here tried it or have experiences to share?

bot-damn-time.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT