Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I lean liberal and think commercials are too liberal overall

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I lean liberal and think commercials are just about right politically

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I lean liberal and think commercials are too conservative overall

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
By liberal, do you mean fake woke? Wokeness is about as functionally liberal as piety is conservative—both are mostly a show and not accurately indicative of the true character of the exhibitor.

I only really ever watch the commercials about turning into your parents. Do those have a liberal slant? They seem apolitical to me.

Reactions: ironside1
By liberal, do you mean fake woke? Wokeness is about as functionally liberal as piety is conservative—both are mostly a show and not accurately indicative of the true character of the exhibitor.

That's an... advanced... opinion

I tend to watch most of my television after it's recorded and I intentionally miss most commercials. Outside of actual political ads, I honestly don't think much of it, perhaps I'm a completely biased and a brain-washed sheep?

I tend to watch most of my television after it's recorded and I intentionally miss most commercials. Outside of actual political ads, I honestly don't think much of it, perhaps I'm a completely biased and a brain-washed sheep?

I know people that have complained, so I posted it.

Corporations are socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Please, every type of people buy our products but don’t expect livable wages. Funnel dough to politicians and that’s today’s system.

0.jpg

I think commercials like this might be offensive to OP. I'm sure they are to some.

0.jpg

I think commercials like this might be offensive to OP. I'm sure they are to some.

No. In isolation they're all fine.

But watch mistichivous kids. They're almost always female.

Or the judge or boss... almost always minority and more often than not female.

Millennial social reformists. Now... I don't think there is anything wrong with portraying minorities in positions of power or significance. However... when every other commercial does it, it gets a bit bizarre. Trying to make to sure to not fall behind in the woke Olympics .

I was at a doctor's office recently and noticed half the magazines had black women on the cover.

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

I don't spend much time watching TV. But how do you not expect political observations to spill into TV watching when we spend so much time bickering over them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT