ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Newest Commercial, pure Trump!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
The entire commercial is film clips of “the most unpopular governor in the United States”, Iowa’s Kim Reynolds, campaigning for, praising, fluffing and endorsing President Trump from his 2020 campaign. Trump is ever-present in the background, always smiling, nodding and applauding every word that the nation’s most unpopular governor is spewing.
Ah, these political commercials are pure gold.

The entire commercial is film clips of “the most unpopular governor in the United States”, Iowa’s Kim Reynolds, campaigning for, praising, fluffing and endorsing President Trump from his 2020 campaign. Trump is ever-present in the background, always smiling, nodding and applauding every word that the nation’s most unpopular governor is spewing.
Ah, these political commercials are pure gold.
Do you know how to link stuff? Serious question.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Do you know how to link stuff? Serious question.
I refuse to link anything for any body bins...never have and never will. If you think I’m making shit up, “ignore” me. Watch TV...I watch Morning Joe most days...I saw the commercial there this AM....I bet you can find the commercial in “google” or YouTube, too.....but then, maybe I just made this shit up!
It is just classic Trump/Iowa Republican bullshit. Greatly entertaining. You might enjoy it.

I offer them the same option bins...I am not going to do the work for others...if they want to look it up, they can “trust the source” and if they think Im full of shit, they can ignore me....pretty simple, easy-peazy!
Anyway, it’ll be on a TV near them soon! Unless Reynolds demands the commercial be stifled immediately....she really fluffs the Orange Man and forgets to wipe her mouth when he’s done with her and Trump loves it!
Great entertainment for this old Democrat! (Those two deserve each Other!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT