ADVERTISEMENT

Common Sense View On Impeachment

So it's ok for the orange turd to continue to push foreign governments to investigate private US citizens as it it benefits his office? Really? Just another day for the dbag right to look the other way.

It's DOA in the Senate so the House Dems will basically be engaging in a massive circle jerk.

It's DOA in the Senate so the House Dems will basically be engaging in a massive circle jerk.
Good, senators that have their heads buried will pay for it in the blue/purple states in 2020, Toomy in Pa is one, Mich also has one. Now lets see how they vote in the senate.

Impeachment hasn't lost all meaning... not even remotely.

let me ask you this, if Obama would have talked to Putin and asked him to look into the accusations in the dossier, would that have been impeachable?

Cuz it seems to me all he did here was ask a country to look into accusations of illegality by prior admin officials. It’s not his fault that that one accused was running against him potentially.

Reactions: INXS83
I agree with him in general. Plenty of the stuff Trump has done is not impeachable. These allegations don’t meet that criteria.

Rubio didn’t deny that Trump might have done something impeachable. I’m okay with him throwing out this unlikely hypothetical.

I should provide a gif of the Nile River, but I don't know how to obtain one.
Bipartisan support for this whistle blowing info does now exist in the US Senate. Moscow Mitch has allowed it to be presented to Senate committee.
Just because you have failed to make yourself knowledgeable regarding this issue, doesn't make it inconsequential!

Put yourself in the Democrats shoes. If you don’t open the impeachment investigation, then you’re complicit in his actions. If they don’t hold him accountable, then extorting foreign countries for political dirt becomes the new normal (regardless of political party). Dealing with Trump is like dealing with kids, they will push you until you lay down the law.

Last edited:
That is a terrible analogy
1355331549061.jpg

let me ask you this, if Obama would have talked to Putin and asked him to look into the accusations in the dossier, would that have been impeachable?

Cuz it seems to me all he did here was ask a country to look into accusations of illegality by prior admin officials. It’s not his fault that that one accused was running against him potentially.
I'm not going to debate what qualifies as "impeachable" to these friggin' crooks in DC. I'm simply saying that "Impeachment" means that you've pushed it too far. And, usinf "What if's" doesn't really hold much weight.

Anybody who thinks Trump and his supporters want/wanted impeachment should take a look at this board tonight.

I'm not going to debate what qualifies as "impeachable" to these friggin' crooks in DC. I'm simply saying that "Impeachment" means that you've pushed it too far. And, usinf "What if's" doesn't really hold much weight.

As I have said prior, there’s corruption on both sides here it seems. Throw both Trump and Biden out if the stories are true.

I’ll play. Obama wasn’t running in 2016. He didn’t have a government investigate a rival. Besides, he would ask Russia to investigate itself? Really? Horrible analogy. A better analogy would be asking Putin to come up with something that would confirm the dossier, whatever that took. In that case, yes impeachable.

Doing something wrong that isn't impeachable is called a mistake.

The Iraq war would be something wrong that isn't impeachable.

Asking foreign governments to help you with your campaign and implying that foreign aid to their country might be on the line is a flat out crime. It's subversion of our system of government.

Meanwhile:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/867423/senate-votes-1000-release-trump-whistleblower-complaint

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.

The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

100-0

I think that's 'anonymous'.;)

Put yourself in the Democrats shoes. If you don’t open the impeachment investigation, then you’re complicit in his actions. If they don’t hold him accountable, then extorting foreign countries for political dirt becomes the new normal (regardless of political party). Dealing with Trump is like dealing with kids, they will push you until you lay down the law.

That’s a good analogy because he has the emotional IQ of a 9 year old boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT