ADVERTISEMENT

Mayorkis Impeachment Fails

The “border” will never effectively be secured at @tge border” scruffy. “The border” needs to be secured in the countries that are sending their people to us.
10 million illegals under joe biden. 10. Million.

Bad job? How so?
Just because someone performs a job you don’t personally agree with, does not make it illegal/ high crimes and misdemeanors…
Haven’t these phuques ever worked outside their home or for someone other than their parents? Jeeeeebus keeeerist folks…It’s not like the guy was giving away national secrets or something like that…
Holy sh!t dude that’s literally what I was saying. Chill out.

All within the current and constitutionally LEGAL policy. Sorry you don’t like it.

The current policy allows criminals to stay after attacking cops? That is one phuckdd up policy. How is that law?

Our citizens get arrested and incarcerated for much less. Yet illegals walk. What the hell??

E-Loon's site is blocking this account

Here is a screenshot

rA6BaBe.png

The “border” will never effectively be secured at @tge border” scruffy. “The border” needs to be secured in the countries that are sending their people to us.
Hungary didn’t send money to the Middle East to end foreigners swarming over their border.

A nut job speaks...

"Uni-Party"

JUST IN: Chip Roy Rails Against 'Bipartisan Uni-Party' After Impeachment Of Mayorkas Fails

Last edited:
What has the incompetent Republican House done since getting the majority? Quite obviously nothing. Zero meaningful legislation to make America great again. Their failure here is simply another in a long list of failures that are hurting America.

Sad to see that MMM went charging off the cliff with the other lemmings. I can’t be responsible for News Barbie or the other reps from Iowa, but in a district she won by 6 votes a few years ago it’s just so sad to this level of toadying.

Reactions: Huey Grey
The current policy allows criminals to stay after attacking cops? That is one phuckdd up policy. How is that law?

Our citizens get arrested and incarcerated for much less. Yet illegals walk. What the hell??
This is a NY issue, not a Fed issue. It is being addressed as this is discussed according to the Gov. of NY. Can’t mix Fed and State law. 2 separate entities.

What has the incompetent Republican House done since getting the majority? Quite obviously nothing. Zero meaningful legislation to make America great again. Their failure here is simply another in a long list of failures that are hurting America.

Haven't you heard? It's an indicktable title wave...just ask Marge.

Scruddy on here bouncing between numbers like tRump in the dressing room at the Miss Teen USA pageant. Please pick one website for your talking points and stick with it.

Reactions: Ree4
I'm sorry that you're defending this disaster. Anything to avoid admitting biden is a failure.

It is really confusing and disappointing to you I see. Now you know how we feel when you come here and excuse or defend something awful that Trump does. We are just as baffled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT