ADVERTISEMENT

Confirmed---Qanon Whackjob Lauren Boebert gave Capitol tours day before attack

Arrest and expel from Congress!

tenor.gif

Why do I get the feeling she isn't going to get in trouble over this? Same with Hawley and Cruz.
What did she do that’s illegal?

The FBI needs to examine her phone records to see if she was collaborating with the rioters. Until that is determined, it’s not illegal to lead constituents on a tour of the Capitol.

Part of the group that stormed the Capitol the next day, reconnaissance mission. There have been no tours since the pabndemic and then this group of people is all of a sudden in there led by her for sure.

Objection, your Honor. Hearsay

Last edited:

The FBI needs to examine her phone records to see if she was collaborating with the rioters. Until that is determined, it’s not illegal to lead constituents on a tour of the Capitol.
Yeah, normally, but I understand that no tours had been allowed since the Covid shutdown back in March. That's what one of the congressional reps said in an interview on TV last week.

That's actually not that bad. She would be likely volunteered for a positoin of authority on the east side because she doesn't have any felonies and it looks like just one possible foreclosure and one possible credit card judgment. I also don't see any "driving while suspended or revoked" which on an Iowa rap sheet is like the free space on a bingo card. Everyone just gets one.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

If she was showing people who stormed the Capitol where to find different offices in the Capitol, I would think that might end up being illegal. That she was collaborating with them. No way this crazy bitch is innocent. She wanted January 6.

Last edited:

well...if she was giving a tour to anyone that participated in the insurrection then yeah, that would lead to expulsion from congress and potentially criminal charges. I'm sure they are scrubbing her phone records as well to determine who she communicated with leading up to the attack on the capital building and government officials.

Make no mistake, this lady is batshit crazy and dumb as a box of rocks, pure white trash. It was frigtening to see all her campaign ads here in Colorado this fall and hard to believe people like this can win an election. Speaks volumes about the people that reside in her district.

well...if she was giving a tour to anyone that participated in the insurrection then yeah, that would lead to expulsion from congress and potentially criminal charges. I'm sure they are scrubbing her phone records as well to determine who she communicated with leading up to the attack on the capital building and government officials.

Make no mistake, this lady is batshit crazy and dumb as a box of rocks, pure white trash. It was frigtening to see all her campaign ads here in Colorado this fall and hard to believe people like this can win an election. Speaks volumes about the people that reside in her district.
If it is proven that she knowingly gave inside information to those people and she knew they were planning to violently storm the Capitol building then she needs to go to prison. But as of right now that hasn’t been proven. As for scrubbing her phone records, there is always a digital footprint. Unless she was using a burner phone, and even then the FBI might be able to track it to her.

I completely agree that she’s batshit crazy and doesn’t belong in Congress. But before we throw her in federal prison for sedition we need to determine whether or not she actually committed sedition.

If it is proven that she knowingly gave inside information to those people and she knew they were planning to violently storm the Capitol building then she needs to go to prison. But as of right now that hasn’t been proven. As for scrubbing her phone records, there is always a digital footprint. Unless she was using a burner phone, and even then the FBI might be able to track it to her.

I completely agree that she’s batshit crazy and doesn’t belong in Congress. But before we throw her in federal prison for sedition we need to determine whether or not she actually committed sedition.

I don't disagree...follow the facts.

Well, duh. I'm am strongly assuming she isn't innocent - will admit it if she is completely cleared - but it still wouldn't surprise me if she still gets away with it. I just watch people in Congress lie and lie and lie and lie, contributing to deaths of thousands of Americans and then what happened on the 6th. Nothing. They keep their jobs.

Reactions: Torg
A hypothetical: Ilhan Omar spend months tweeting anti-American islamic extremist propaganda, gives a tour to a group of Muslims who end up attacking the Capitol the next day, and during the attack she tweets information about the location of Pence. Would anyone be arguing for a measured approach until all the “facts” came in?

A hypothetical: Ilhan Omar spend months tweeting anti-American islamic extremist propaganda, gives a tour to a group of Muslims who end up attacking the Capitol the next day, and during the attack she tweets information about the location of Pence. Would anyone be arguing for a measured approach until the all the “facts” came in?
this is also true

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'm not seeing where the people as a part of the tour were the same that were part of the insurrection.

Obviously it's suspicious. But you need some connection back.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I'm not seeing where the people as a part of the tour were the same that were part of the insurrection.

Obviously it's suspicious. But you need some connection back.
It's obvious and it'll happen when all pieces connected.

A hypothetical: Ilhan Omar spend months tweeting anti-American islamic extremist propaganda, gives a tour to a group of Muslims who end up attacking the Capitol the next day, and during the attack she tweets information about the location of Pence. Would anyone be arguing for a measured approach until all the “facts” came in?
@TJ8869 would be BEGGING us to PLEASE not presume guilt until ALL facts are in. I am just so certain of it. 🙄

@TJ8869 would be BEGGING us to PLEASE not presume guilt until ALL facts are in. I am just so certain of it. 🙄
I think it’s safe to say that Chishawk wouldn’t have started 742 threads demanding that Omar be expelled from Congress and jailed.

I think it’s safe to say that Chishawk wouldn’t have started 742 threads demanding that Omar be expelled from Congress and jailed.

Instead IMCC would have created a handle called AlKada to pretend to be a Muslim who's okay with what IMCC is saying about all Muslims in the aftermath. He wouldn't have the sense to include misogyny in the character to make it more believable, just straight up say that IMCC's comments on Muslims are fine with him, AlKada, devout follower of Islam from North Liberty.

Based on my trips to the area, she does represent the general consensus of the locals. At least that I have observed. Granted, Daniel Tosh has a house there, but I bet he doesn't vote there. In fact, there are a LOT of people who own very nice 2nd 3rd houses in the area. As @Formerly Rockymtnole says, it is a very pretty area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT