ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Austin Killips for wining Women’s Bike race and $35,000

70's East German Version--FYI "her" record still stands.......
18RECORDBOOK01-superJumbo.jpg

c61af1324d9a6b0d0edff18c1b8b4b08.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
The person in that photo participated in a female sport?

I mean, that person is either a man or a female with an ungodly amount of illegal steroids in her.

Reactions: GOHOX69
So what exactly is the Forest here then? Private entities conducting contests of arbitrary skills in a way they see fit?

The whole broad Forest I suppose is the issue of fairness vs inclusivity of ALL athletic competition. I’m in favor of uncoupling serious athletic competition from public education, hopefully removing any compelling concerns over inclusivity OR fairness of competition.
The original post I responded to called people out for making a big deal about a single, otherwise non meaningful event. (The tree). My point being this isn't about one single event, but rather about the bigger precedent that is set everytime something like this happens. (The forest) Bases on this reply, I'm guessing you knew that.

Reactions: JMNSHO
If the women complaining don't like the rules, why are they competing under them? Good grief, boycott and start their own races with their own definition of "womyn." It's their entrance fees that make up the prize money!

If no one but 2 trans women sign up for a race, I guarantee you the organizers will change the rules real fast.
Lol, that’s a bold take.

“It’s their own damn fault. If those women didn’t want to race against a dude then they shouldn’t have signed up for a women’s race.”

I'm a democrat and I agree 100 pct that biological males shouldn't be able to compete against women. It just isn't fair and the passion for the integrity of women's sports that has emerged these last few years from people who never seemed to care about women's sports before is touching.

Since fairness is of utmost priority I can only assume that the same people who get so worked up about this would fully support funds from the wealthy suburban schools that completely dominate high school sports to be shared with inner city and rural schools that have been getting left behind for decades now because they don't get nearly as much from property taxes.

I mean talk about unfair, these teams from school districts with shitty facilities who can't afford to hire the best coaches really don't stand a chance vs the rich suburban schools and the results in places like Iowa prove it. That affects WAY more athletes than the trans stuff but there seems to be no outrage over this injustice whatsoever from the warriors for fairness. Weird, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT