ADVERTISEMENT

Congressman Greg Steube to introduce a very important piece of legislation

What in the living hell is wrong with Republicans? The mfer tried to overthrow the government. You don't honor him. You lay that Nazi wannabe out.
It’s insane. Sometimes it feels like the Twilight Zone.

Trump very well could be the prophesied Antichrist because I have no other explanation for how so many people could be so deceived in their assiduous adoration of him.

I don’t know about any of that but he sure kicked the d’s ass last night at the softball game.

It’s insane. Sometimes it feels like the Twilight Zone.

Trump very well could be the prophesied Antichrist because I have no other explanation for how so many people could be so deceived in their assiduous adoration of him.

This thought has also crossed my mind. Literally everything about his life and character are the opposite of what Christians profess to believe.

This thought has also crossed my mind. Literally everything about his life and character are the opposite of what Christians profess to believe.
This channel came across my YouTube feed.

He hit 4 home runs. Grand slams, all of them, and threw a no hitter.
I don’t know about that but he threw about 150 pitches relatively effectively and hit a ball out to the cops standing on the warning track to clear the bases.

JFC, that sub-human is the GOP presidential nominee. And another sub-human is crafting legislation to name a large expanse of open water after him.

But your issue is with this poster??

Every thread of his is about Trump or a Republican (or praise of a Democrat).

He must be doing non stop "Trump" searches on Twitter.

I simply said that I found his obsession fascinating.

House GOP won't get anything substantive done. They don't like to actually work. But they like B.S. like this.

Any GOP Rep that votes for this but won't vote for substantive policy, just needs to resign and take their free taxpayer retirement program.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT