ADVERTISEMENT

Cop shoots woman in head because he thought she was going to toss boiling water at him?

In the footage, deputy Sean Grayson and another deputy speak calmly with Massey in her home when she goes to the stove to turn off a pot of boiling water. She then picks up the pot and the other deputy steps back, “away from your hot steaming water,” he says.

“I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,” she says in response.

“Huh?” the deputy says.

“I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,” she repeats.

“You better f**king not or I swear to God I’ll f**king shoot you in the f**king face,” Grayson says.

Grayson, 30, was indicted by a grand jury last week on three counts of first-degree murder and one count each of aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct. He has entered a not guilty plea and was denied pretrial release, according to court records.

She was totally going to throw that water at them. He is going to jail for using deadly force.

In the footage, deputy Sean Grayson and another deputy speak calmly with Massey in her home when she goes to the stove to turn off a pot of boiling water. She then picks up the pot and the other deputy steps back, “away from your hot steaming water,” he says.

“Huh?” the deputy says.

“You better f**king not or I swear to God I’ll f**king shoot you in the f**king face,” Grayson says.

Grayson, 30, was indicted by a grand jury last week on three counts of first-degree murder and one count each of aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct. He has entered a not guilty plea and was denied pretrial release, according to court records.

She was totally going to throw that water at them. He is going to jail for using deadly force.

Except for the part when he pulls out his gun, she throws up her hands and crouches down, and he steps forward and shoots her in the head...you can see how bad it was on the faces of the other officers when he walked outside

Except for the part when he pulls out his gun, she throws up her hands and crouches down, and he steps forward and shoots her in the head...you can see how bad it was on the faces of the other officers when he walked outside

Where do you see her putting her hands up?

I see a pot still in her hands as the goes down and out of view.

“Huh?” the deputy says.

Cops told her to go to the stove to take care of boiling water

Yep. That looks like murder to me. She wasn't advancing in any way. He had to step forward to shoot her. No need. No need at all.

Watch it on a desktop/laptop. The video does not show her dropping it on the way down. She goes down and out of view.

Just watched it on my tv, I think the pot is on the counter and she has a potholder in one hand and the lid on the other...still watch how the other police officers react to him

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT