ADVERTISEMENT

'Coronabros' just set a new daily case record

If only we would quit doing PET scans and exploratory surgeries we could wipe out cancer. Just think, abolish angiograms and heart disease would just go away.

We could eliminate rapes if we quit handing out rape test kits, too. 🙄

Reactions: sob5
The IHME website shows that 139 ICU beds are needed today with 467 ICU beds available. Of course their estimates have been wrong before.

I blame sturgis for this

How the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally may have spread coronavirus across the Upper Midwest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/10/17/sturgis-rally-spread/

Within weeks of the gathering, the Dakotas, along with Wyoming, Minnesota and Montana, were leading the nation in new coronavirus infections per capita. The surge was especially pronounced in North and South Dakota, where cases and hospitalization rates continued their juggernaut rise into October.
More than 330 coronavirus cases and one death were directly linked to the rally as of mid-September, according to a Washington Post survey of health departments in 23 states that provided information. But experts say that tally represents just the tip of the iceberg, since contact tracing often doesn’t capture the source of an infection, and asymptomatic spread goes unnoticed.

• Haha
Reactions: Bank of Hawk
It’s no big deal. We’re rounding the corner and the vaccine will be out soon. Once you vote for Trump you’ll get a packet in the mail with the miracle vaccine, a stimulus check signed by Trump (with a sharpie) and a post it note with details about his healthcare plan coming in 2 weeks.

US set a record. Illinois is heading in the wrong direction. Rock Island county (my county) set a record today.

I’m told we’re “rounding the turn.” I’m not looking forward to what’s around the trim.

We aren't going to like what's "around the turn".

Keep this up, and we risk losing NCAA BB for 2020-2021.

Did you cum reading that??

This is definitely Joe when a negative covid story gets posted...

randy_copy3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT