ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus...In all Seriousness...

Poster A: Wuhan Virus or China Virus....

Poster B: You shouldn't call it the Wuhan Virus...

Poster A and groupies: SNOWFLAKE, I'll call it what I want. It doesn't effect anything.

Poster B: We call it the Trump Virus

Poster A: Get your political crap out of here you fake american. But Hilary would have killed us all.

It's 83% the XI JINGPING virus..........
images

Just putting this out there and you can all do your own due diligence. Google "colloidal silver antiviral studies"

KC, MO mayor just declared a State of Emergency. No gatherings of more than 1,000 people for 21 days. The MO/USA State Tournament has been postponed. More than likely, it will be cancelled.

no its not a "slur" stop playing your silly SJW games and grow up

Oh no , don't say the "west nile virus", you might offend Egyptians...…….
f9be1d2cafa825f947b450afc7a10962--mexican-humor-mexican-moms.jpg

My last name is Bird. I'm terribly offended by "Bird Flu." Could we please start calling it "Fowl Flu?"

A number of previous studies have shown that the concentration and particle size of AgNPs are critical factors for inactivating targeted microorganism (8, 16, 17).

This was also a study of a virus in a stock and not reflective of the concern which is, it’s bad for the body. Moreover, this process specifically talks about exposing the virus to the metals and removing them with a magnet.

I opened this and read for a little while, then it occurred to me this must be written in Chinese because I didn't understand a damn thing! ;)
Close - it is a Korean study from 2014. I doubt the poster read more than a couple words after googling it. He seriously shouldn’t be crossing a street without an adult.

Close - it is a Korean study from 2014. I doubt the poster read more than a couple words after googling it. He seriously shouldn’t be crossing a street without an adult.
Admittedly, it is not my area of expertise, and some might say I have no area of expertise, but my employer thinks I do, so good enough for me........;)

Also, I love it that Tom Hanks and his wife and a basketball player have tested positive. Now lets see if we hear reports of how sick they do or do not get. All we will hear is the headlines of someone getting the virus; not how quickly they recover and how mild it is to people who are not in poor health to start with. It is one thing to get a virus and another to have it be a serious problem.

The 67 year old Medical Director for the country of Italy just passed away from the virus.

In Milan Italy they are reporting that 40% of the cases that have to be hospitalized in the ICU are younger than 60.

20% of the people who get the virus have it bad and 10% or so need to be hospitalized in an ICU unit in Italy. Usually on ventilators.

Worldwide numbers show that those whom are hospitalized are usually there for an average of 32 days. Lots of lung damage with "recovered" patients.

The virus attatches to an ACE2 receptor on the cell. You have a lot of ACE2 receptors in your lungs and hence why so many are getting bilateral pneumonia with this.

However you have more ACE2 receptors in your heart, kidneys, liver, and colon than in your lungs.

Some of those pictures of people laying on the sidewalk, floor, etc. in China were from the virus attacking their hearts autopsies showed.

Some reports had it also attacking nerve cells and causing encephalitis like symtoms.

It is a very dangerous virus as people don't always show a lot of symtoms from it until it is too late.

There's one thing this thread has accomplished for me, the herd is thinned. The ignore button is getting a pretty good workout though.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
COVID-19 cases.

0-100,000 was 97 days.

100,000-150,000 was 8 days.

Projected:

150,000 to 200,000-6 days

200,000 to 500,000-5 days

500,000 to 1 Million-5 days

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT