ADVERTISEMENT

Could somebody young explain Wcdonald's? Please.

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
I know I am old but what the heck? I don't see Midas changing their name to Widas and using anime chicks to sell us oil changes and wheel alignments.

They’re just trying things. They’re also opening stores that are basically a Starbucks. They’ll calm down eventually.

Last time people just tried things out of nowhere we got "new Coke"...and it was horrendous.

We also got iphones, spaceships that land on barges, the wheel (since we are going way back), velcro, airplanes etc...

We want people to try things out of nowhere. We also want people to reexamine bad/failed ideas, good ideas, things that have always worked etc... because that's where innovation comes from.

New coke was pretty bad though.

Reactions: IANDFAN
We also got iphones, spaceships that land on barges, the wheel (since we are going way back), velcro, airplanes etc...

We want people to try things out of nowhere. We also want people to reexamine bad/failed ideas, good ideas, things that have always worked etc... because that's where innovation comes from.

New coke was pretty bad though.
ok, my bad, maybe I missed my own point. the problem I have with anime chicks are : they are usually stuff of 13 yr old girls, but for perv guys on the webz. can't believe WcDonald's would target perv guys on the webz. but if that's what they want to do....

so I drove thru the other day, got a bacon mcdouble. asked the person in the drive thru what it's all about, they said { notice I called them "they"} anyway they answered, "I dunno it's urban maybe..."

It's "urban" ???? ok. BTW the space program is great with the exploding objects in the sky , thanks Elon. and the feds are suing apple for a monopoly, although with all the cell phone competition not sure I agree with it.

• Love
Reactions: ThorneStockton
Not going to lie, the first time I saw it I thought McDonald's probably ordered too many cups for China or had an error in the cups they printed for China and likely thought it was a creative way to use them here.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Reactions: nu2u and TC Nole OX
McDonald's is trying to get more weebs to eat there. Wcdonalds is how animes spell McDonalds.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
wario_dies_after_drinking_the_grimace_shake_by_redkirb_dg1dj5w-pre.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I know I am old but what the heck? I don't see Midas changing their name to Widas and using anime chicks to sell us oil changes and wheel alignments.

It's because Midas isn't trying to cater/market to children.

Related: Also why kid's cartoon channels sell advertising spots to sugary cereals and children's toys, not cars or erectile dysfunction products...

Has anyone tried the “new and improved” cheeseburgers and BigMacs?

I'm fairly certain I am getting this new stuff with the WcDonald's logo. I usually only get mcdoubles. it's ok, a little bit better. grilled onions. meat a little juicier.

OK update, I finally googled it. "WcDonald's" first showed up in MY ERA !! 1983 in anime type cartoon. wonder if they got in trouble back then? cease and disist. so mcdonald's is paying tribute.

I'm fairly certain I am getting this new stuff with the WcDonald's logo. I usually only get mcdoubles. it's ok, a little bit better. grilled onions. meat a little juicier.

OK update, I finally googled it. "WcDonald's" first showed up in MY ERA !! 1983 in anime type cartoon. wonder if they got in trouble back then? cease and disist. so mcdonald's is paying tribute.
if you like McD you must be fat.

if you like McD you must be fat.
oh heck you dunno the half of it. I did go on keto a few yrs ago and lost 40 lbs. could still eat burgers just throw away the bun and no fries. should get back on it. now i need two knees replaced, of course it would be better recovery time with less weight. been telling me for ten yrs about the knees. never played football but did do tennis and bmx racing. been doing euflexa knee lubricant shots for ten yrs.

Why would anyone ever eat at McDonalds?
sometimes what-a-meat or whataburger here in tx has really long lines , sometimes in-n-out is nowhere close.
I own a company where I am on the road and on the run, gotta eat and go. in a hurry. we do have some fairly decent mexican drive thrus around here and BBQ drive thru

oh heck you dunno the half of it. I did go on keto a few yrs ago and lost 40 lbs. could still eat burgers just throw away the bun and no fries. should get back on it. now i need two knees replaced, of course it would be better recovery time with less weight. been telling me for ten yrs about the knees. never played football but did do tennis and bmx racing. been doing euflexa knee lubricant shots for ten yrs.
Knee problems suck. I wrecked mine playing soccer years ago. What actually helps me is eating no bread (gluten). My meniscus graft was awful. Death was an option. I abhor the thought of a knee replacement as a result. The shots never worked for me past 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT