ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Disruptions Inevitable?

114evans

HR Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
37 NFL players tested positive today. A record. A couple of omicron cases confirmed. Rams/Seahawks and Browns/ Raiders games could be delayed. The recent data would suggest a lot of chaos is coming fast. It could easily disrupt bowl season.

It will interrupt the fantasy playoffs which is much worse. With injuries this year I have been riding Cooper Kupp in 8 leagues. Odell tested positive so I imagine Cooper is not far behind

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
The games won't be delayed. The NFL said before the season that if the team can't play as scheduled, it's a forfeit. However, money talks and they may change that now.

Players are getting infected on purpose before the playoffs. They're not scared of the sniffles.

Someone that I work very closely with has been taking care of her brother for the past six months. They're both in their 60s. He went to the ER this morning with a fever and other conditions. They discovered he has Covid. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Someone that I work very closely with has been taking care of her brother for the past six months. They're both in their 60s. He went to the ER this morning with a fever and other conditions. They discovered he has Covid. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
What teams they play for?

As much as I want Nagy to be humiliated on his way out, they came to postpone the bears game if they have no coordinators, 1RB and 1TE

Just pointing out how little you care.
This is such disingenuous crap... and, it's so unnecessary. It's pretentious, judgmental "us vs. them" crap. It just makes everything worse! Man, you should know better than this. To imply, or insist, that "only the Left cares about people dying?" Can you step away and realize how totally full-of-shit that sounds?

This is such disingenuous crap... and, it's so unnecessary. It's pretentious, judgmental "us vs. them" crap. It just makes everything worse! Man, you should know better than this. To imply, or insist, that "only the Left cares about people dying?" Can you step away and realize how totally full-of-shit that sounds?
Pine isn't a right-wing person. He's just wack on this topic and has been for 18 months.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
Factors aren’t favorable.. last year there were few gatherings, or small gatherings. No crowds for events, events cancelled basically. Outside of a few things, that has been completely flipped on its head. Vaccine immunity for the original shots has waned and people not getting boosters at a very rapid pace. No one wants to hear about Covid news. Perfect storm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT