ADVERTISEMENT

Covington Students Invited To White House

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Oops did I go there.

This was not worthy a white house visit. Of course anybody getting positive press while wearing a MAGA hat is a hero to our president, the idiot.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Is this a good message to send to the youth? To be rewarded for confronting minorities?

Yes because Donald Trump is all about sending a good message to the youth. That's why I have to send my kids away or turn off the TV every time he comes on.

The news stories initially appeared to be quite slanted against the kids and where unfair. At the same time the kids acted like jerky high school kids regardless. So no they shouldn't be invited to the WH. But they will be because that is who Donald Trump is.

Sure, they did not. However, this is a slippery slope where future people may try to entice the same reactions while wearing MAGA hats to be rewarded for it. I admit it's a reach, but it's well within the realm of possibility.

Ah, sure, could entice some I suppose. Dumb blowups like these have a cascade of negative effects. Lets try not to have them.

This time one of the little Maga turdlets were caught on camera saying it.

High School boys are saying dumb, crude shit like this at most every high school across the nation.

Have people suddenly forgotten how ornery, crude, ridiculous, irreverent, and stupid high school boys can be?

I used to say all kinds of shit to get a rise out of people. I was a shock-jock troll. It didn't come from a place of careful consideration or reflect anything meaningful about my character.

Yeah, some of the kids saying these things will turn out to be terrible people. But most of them won't.

Drumpf is just looking to encourage more violence from his dumb%*^ Magas.

But they should be warned, Drumpf lies even about supporting your violence.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," Drumpf said on Feb. 1, 2016.

When John Franklin McGraw took him up on his offer and sucker punched a protester, guess who didn’t back him up?

“In the subsequent days and weeks, Trump was asked about the incident and said that he did not condone the violence but at one point said he would look into whether to pay the legal fees for McGraw. Trump said he never offered to pay in the first place.”

Two Scoops paid as much into McGraw’s legal defense as Mexico will pay into the wall.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
If this is true it is a stunt to trigger the Left and position them as anti-White, anti-Catholic and position these kids (and who they represent) as victims of this, that, and the other.

This would be a stunt to rile up Trump's base, and maybe expand it.

Thank god Americans are such thinkers rather than feelers!

I think these kids got a really bad rap in this whole thing, but for Trump to turn around and invite them to the White House and rub it in everybody's face who disagrees with him is ridiculous.
Agree with this post. Just shows how much of a narcissits Trump is. He has to make this about him somehow.

High School boys are saying dumb, crude shit like this at most every high school across the nation.

Have people suddenly forgotten how ornery, crude, ridiculous, irreverent, and stupid high school boys can be?

I used to say all kinds of shit to get a rise out of people. I was a shock-jock troll. It didn't come from a place of careful consideration or reflect anything meaningful about my character.

Yeah, some of the kids saying these things will turn out to be terrible people. But most of them won't.

And you should have gotten a lesson for acting that way. Not rewarded.

If this is true it is a stunt to trigger the Left and position them as anti-White, anti-Catholic and position these kids (and who they represent) as victims of this, that, and the other.

Ha, right, forgot to even bother looking at the news source.

I think the damage has already been done.

Right wing pro-Trump media have been feasting upon this gross-overreaction from certain media & social-media for a while now.

As they have been doing for quite some time on all kinds of other less known gross-overreactions and absurdities produced by the left.

These are self inflected wounds by the left.

It's frustrating to watch.

Last edited:

Just boys will be boys, boys. That's all it is. Nothing we can do about it.

I just did a quick Google search and have seen confirmation on Breitbart, Infowars and Daily Caller. So far, no legitimate news sources have reported it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT