ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Shit here

Dec 18, 2003
A few years ago I was an active member of this board...some knew me as roy ellefson...but that being said, after a decade hiatus I come back and this effing board is filled with right wing lunatics. As someone who lived in Iowa freom 1987 to 2003...as a grad of the U of I...when I left Iowa it was an 'Obama' state and suddenly it has become an idiotic foolish Trump state..wtf...I should have never left, I did not realize that my absence would make you so ignorant...my apologies

A few years ago I was an active member of this board...some knew me as roy ellefson...but that being said, after a decade hiatus I come back and this effing board is filled with right wing lunatics. As someone who lived in Iowa freom 1987 to 2003...as a grad of the U of I...when I left Iowa it was an 'Obama' state and suddenly it has become an idiotic foolish Trump state..wtf...I should have never left, I did not realize that my absence would make you so ignorant...my apologies
Too many of you left and rendered us the minority amongst the band of ignorance and stupidity.

I don't think Iowa changed that much.

You have some trollish right wing sorts hanging around here.

Iowa was never that liberal

Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

Iowa is Mississippi North.

That's why you don't recognize us.

Gone to hell with no signs of better days ahead.

Makes me sad.

BTW...Your post/likes ratio is awesome.

Last edited:
GFY NOOB

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT