ADVERTISEMENT

Cross Harrison, Arkansas off the list

To the south I’d say,

200w.gif

Harrison is an absolute s-hole. It’s poor and underserved for any service a community needs. I’ve been there, I know. The worst thing about of parts of the country like Harrison is they wallow in their ignorance and poverty, yet proclaim themselves victims.

I don't think Arkansas counts as the South. Arkansas is closer to Illinois than it is Alabama. It's knd of in a no man's land. A racist void of humanity if you will.
Arkansas was in the Confederacy, so I think it would qualify as a southern state. Glad to see so much change in the populace since 1865.

Reactions: fsu1jreed and Torg
Holding the sign is free speech. Commenting on the sign is free speech.

Would someone holding a White Lives Matter or Blue Lives Matter in the bigger inner cities do any better?

Is Harrison Arkansas Really The MOST RACIST Town In America?

This guy has some good observations but this video could, and should, have been edited down to 5 or 6 minutes. I only made it about halfway through the video but one thing I learned is a somewhat subtle way to be racist in the south is to go litter in front of ethnic restaurants. This is intended to hurt their business by making it look unkempt.

Having been to NLR numerous times for work, I crossed the entire state off long, long ago.

Holding the sign is free speech. Commenting on the sign is free speech.

Would someone holding a White Lives Matter or Blue Lives Matter in the bigger inner cities do any better?
Milwaukee has Back the Badge/ Blue Lives Matter signs next to Black Lives Matter/Back the Vadge.

Lol. "Yes, BUT..." Quite the funny outlook you have.
If a Black Dude had a Confederate Flag in East St. Louis. Nobody would care. Now if it was a White Boy. Well there is going to be one less Cracker in the world.

If a Black Dude had a Confederate Flag in East St. Louis. Nobody would care. Now if it was a White Boy. Well there is going to be one less Cracker in the world.
yeah, a white guy holding up Confederate flag in East St. Louis is going to lead to more than just some name calling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT