ADVERTISEMENT

Cyclone Fanatic in FULL MELT DOWN mode

Hardly - I've seen better meltdowns on this board when we don't beat an inferior opponent bad enough.

Originally posted by Hawk_4shur:.
Hardly - I've seen better meltdowns on this board when we don't beat an inferior opponent bad enough.
True, however and as the subject states, this is about CF's meltdown today, not Iowa's prior ones. As we say at the office, stay on topic

Originally posted by hknation:

True, however and as the subject states, this is about CF's meltdown today, not Iowa's prior ones. As we say at the office, stay on topic
Well, HRUMPF! I was on topic! I don't believe CF is in FULL MELT DOWN mode! Or, to put it another way, if that's FULL MELT DOWN, they suck at it.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by hknation:

04.10.14-Core-Target1.gif

Good ole, tbonehawkeye trying to create drama wherever he goes. Under whatever name he's using at the time.

Get a flippin job tbone!!

#loser

there are some posts like this one: Humility...good lesson for next year's team. Stay humble, don't buy the hype.

I saw this, too, on CF: Would you rather be Sweet Sixteen or win games at the B12 Tournament?[/I]

Lets face it. Regular season championships (not the tournament championship) and how you do in the Big Dance are what matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT