ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Masterson...

ELCHawk

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2019
The 70's Show star was found guilty of 2 counts of rape. He faces 30 to life. His life is going to suck from now on.

Can't understand these rich guys who can have almost any girl and still rape.

He’s got some chance to beat this on appeal - to at least get a new trial.

I think he’s good for it given the evidence but didn’t like a ruling allowing the prosecutor to say he drugged women when there is no tox evidence of drugging.

After so many years isn’t it basically he said she said.

Be tough for me as a juror to end somebody’s life on nothing more than competing arguments.

What kind of evidence was there?

Reactions: Finance85
I didn't follow the trial at all. Pre-trial news seemed like he was probably guilty.

Either way, Red Foreman is not happy right now.

I know it had been batted around for a while, but had seen no news about the trial underway. Guess we have plenty of other news worthy stories these days. Him hiding out in the Scientology buildings when the allegations first broke and some of the comments about the "church" getting involved was my indicator he was likely guilty.

Dumbass.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I was going to walk by this thread. But I smelled a little cum inside and thought I'd stop in.

I was going to walk by this thread. But I smelled a little cum inside and thought I'd stop in.
Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

After so many years isn’t it basically he said she said.

Be tough for me as a juror to end somebody’s life on nothing more than competing arguments.

What kind of evidence was there?
It’s not he said/she said. It’s he said/they said.

Reactions: tumorboy
It’s not he said/she said. It’s he said/they said.
So two women can conspire together and send any man of their choosing to prison for life a decade after the alleged incident?

Casual Sex is a dangerous game.

Rape kit? Doctors exam after incident? As a juror that’s the type of stuff I would want. And maybe there was.

Last edited:
So two women can conspire together and send any man of their choosing to prison for life a decade after the alleged incident?

Rape kit? Doctors exam after incident? As a juror that’s the type of stuff I would want. And maybe there was.
So maybe, and just humor me here, you should educate yourself on the facts before accusing two women of conspiring to send a B list actor to prison.

Reactions: BelemNole
So maybe, and just humor me here, you should educate yourself on the facts before accusing two women of conspiring to send a B list actor to prison.
I am thinking out loud. I am not in position to publicly accuse anybody of anything.

I don’t give a shit if this joe blow and two nobody’s. I would just need some damn good evidence to send somebody to prison. Innocent until proven guilty is something I take seriously.

If a woman is raped they need to do something about it with police immediately. Not wait a decade or more.

A contest of best stories wouldn’t cut it for me. The few articles I browsed didn’t seem to offer a lot of evidence.

The 70's Show star was found guilty of 2 counts of rape. He faces 30 to life. His life is going to suck from now on.

Can't understand these rich guys who can have almost any girl and still rape.
I used to really like the 70's show. The first 4 seasons anyway. And he was my favorite character.

Can't watch it now.

There were like five women and three different rape charges. At some point you have to see a pattern.

Oh, well if she says so....

Believe all women, right?
Jeez you're a POS here. Do u have any idea what a women goes through with the examination and rape kit. Then the lovely interview with the police. Then the depositions. And in this case the Church of Scientology going fair game on u.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT