ADVERTISEMENT

David Brooks; Democrats: You Can Chill Out Now!

The wins that the Democrats got this past Tuesday is another
signal that the GOP is headed for disaster in 2024. The U.S.
House will flip back to the Democrats because the GOP does
not have the leadership to stay in power. The U.S. Senate will
be a toss-up and the Democrats should remain in control.

If Trump is the Presidential candidate in 2024 he will lose
again. The Democrats are in the drivers seat to win the House,
Senate and Presidency.
With the GOP insisting on interfering with health care rights these last couple of years, this would make me very happy.

There's a relatively recent historical precedent for a group of people losing their collective minds to victimization. Never could I imagine this country could be full of so many losers. Our only hope, I fear, is Trump dying very soon. Fortunately there's a decent chance.

Otherwise it's going to be utter chaos and many, many people are going to completely lose touch with reality. It's absolutely shocking to me to think that almost every other adult I walk by on the street thinks it's a good idea for Trump to be president. How can this many people be that unhappy?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Trump wants to be the Putin of America.

Could you imagine if Trump was President when Putin invaded Ukraine??

Trump probably would have sent military aid to Putin.
I agree with this completely.

Personally, I have always felt that the "Putin puppet" moniker was a misguided critique, and downplays Trump's sinister intentions. The real threat of Trump is that he sees himself as a "Putin ally", comrade, and co-equal.

Oh my. I never come on here, I see there are some really sick individuals. A bunch of cnn brain washed dummies. Wow, just amazing

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT