ADVERTISEMENT

Davidkov transfer?

Boy...you would think Blair or someone on this site would be able to provide information on Davidikov. Why do we pay the big bucks if we can't get information from our inside sources? LOL.

Reactions: 12Saturdays
From not knowing a dang thing outside the rumors of him not liking Jones ahead of him after the move to the OL, this is all I am thinking about. He has to compete. If he's that good, he should stand out with this o line.
Do you know enough to know Jones didn’t move ahead of him?? Daavidkof is OTand never played center. Get a bleeping clue!!!

Boy...you would think Blair or someone on this site would be able to provide information on Davidikov. Why do we pay the big bucks if we can't get information from our inside sources? LOL.
Blair and Tom don’t speculate. When they know something it will be reported.

Do you know enough to know Jones didn’t move ahead of him?? Daavidkof is OTand never played center. Get a bleeping clue!!!

Uhh, I already said that I didn't mean to say play ahead of him. I know they play different positions. I clarified it 2 posts later. But thanks for being really negative in your response!

Sure, Jones is currently at C. Anybody who has followed Kirk knows that many, many times guys will move around and shift OL spots until Kirk finds the best starting 5. Think of all the guys who moved from one spot on the line to another.
Just because they aren't currently slotted at the same position doesn't mean there isn't a chance of Jones sliding over to G or Mylinski sliding over to G if he gets beat out.

Sure, Jones is currently at C. Anybody who has followed Kirk knows that many, many times guys will move around and shift OL spots until Kirk finds the best starting 5. Think of all the guys who moved from one spot on the line to another.
Just because they aren't currently slotted at the same position doesn't mean there isn't a chance of Jones sliding over to G or Mylinski sliding over to G if he gets beat out.
Jones was moved to play center. Could he end up at guard, sure, but not likely. Even less likely that he ends up at tackle where Davikov most likely ends up...

Still wrong position

Uhh, I already said that I didn't mean to say play ahead of him. I know they play different positions. I clarified it 2 posts later. But thanks for being really negative in your response!
I didn’t see your post with correction

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT