ADVERTISEMENT

DB's at the combine

kceasthawk

HR Legend
Nov 5, 2016
Moss runs a 4.48 and then a 4.46 unofficially. He thought he could run sub 4.4 but still pretty solid. Looks good in the drills. Two time 1st team All B1G, and AA. Interesting to see Julius Brents getting some love as well. Had a solid couple of years at KSU after leaving Iowa. Forgot how big he was. Almost 6'3". He'll be playing for someone on Sundays....

Am I the only one who thinks this Daniel Jeremiah dude is a giant douche? I feel like he keeps subtly shitting on Iowa and Moss while the other guys are giving a lot of praise.
Lets face it. Moss is the guy that looks like the outlier in that group, (and he knows it). It will be interesting if CDJ gets the same type of response in a couple of years......

Lets face it. Moss is the guy that looks like the outlier in that group, (and he knows it). It will be interesting if CDJ gets the same type of response in a couple of years......

I bet CDJ blows up at the combine with his numbers, will be must watch tv

Moss runs a 4.48 and then a 4.46 unofficially. He thought he could run sub 4.4 but still pretty solid. Looks good in the drills. Two time 1st team All B1G, and AA. Interesting to see Julius Brents getting some love as well. Had a solid couple of years at KSU after leaving Iowa. Forgot how big he was. Almost 6'3". He'll be playing for someone on Sundays....
Are official times in? Those were his unofficial times, the official times that come in later have been consistently faster. LVN went from a 4.64 unofficial to 4.58 official.

Those times are okay but I don’t think he helped himself there unfortunately.

I’m still watching, have not seen Meriwether. And honestly he was outside top 10ish, period, that’s big time!

Maybe, but the best of the best stay at DB. Micah Hyde amongst others would have shinned on O, but that’s not how we roll!
Thus why you recruit extras. Defense gets their pick of the best, the rest get sent to offense. You know, the reverse of what happens in high school.

I would think Dejean is a safety in the NFL. The Cash position at Iowa was designed for a guy like him. He's playing corner out of need and to get the best players on the field.

Bo Bower ran a faster 40 than Kaevon. I think Im in the minority, but I would not be surprised if KM isnt drafted.

Another much maligned firmer Hawkeye who was labeled unathletic and then ran I believe a 4.59 forty!!!

There is more going on with Meriwether, he’ll run faster in IC
Wasn’t Bower the one who got his doors blown off by Saquon Barkley when we were skull drug in Sandusky Stadium only to come back next week and beat #3 Michigan?

Riley should had stayed on the 10 year at Iowa plan. He is a free agent, after that horrible pro day performance (and last 3 years) unless KF pal Billichick does him a big favor like he did KF's crappy kids.

For those of you doggin Riley Moss, he put up the best combine numbers of any Iowa CB ever.

Cornerback Riley Moss posted the top broad jump (129 inches) of any defensive back in program history. His 39-inch vertical was the best by an Iowa cornerback, and his 4.45-second 40-yard time tied for tops among Iowa cornerbacks historically.

Last edited:
Riley should had stayed on the 10 year at Iowa plan. He is a free agent, after that horrible pro day performance (and last 3 years) unless KF pal Billichick does him a big favor like he did KF's crappy kids.
What in the name of all thats Holy are you talking about? At the COMBINE, ( not pro day), he put up the best numbers of any Iowa CB EVER, (and we have lots of them in the league). In his last three years, he was FIRST team all B1G TWICE, and and AA the season before the one that just ended. Back to the scout team for you 1994....

Are you a secret nebby fan cause you sound just like a post by one of those trolls. Really poor job at trolling there

Reactions: jdv77
So Van Ness, Campbell, Moss might get drafted.

Where is the representation from the offense? Laporta only guy with a shot at NFL draft?

Yes he is!
Thank you. I recognized the almost exact same post from before. Figured it had to be the same,guy with a different name. Ridiculous. All reports about senior day were positive but he keeps acting like Riley played just terrible and never mind Moss had the highest speed recorded for db's

Reactions: cmhawks99
Thank you. I recognized the almost exact same post from before. Figured it had to be the same,guy with a different name. Ridiculous. All reports about senior day were positive but he keeps acting like Riley played just terrible and never mind Moss had the highest speed recorded for db's

He doesn’t care….Iowa lives in his head. And I won’t say rent free because he is so angry he posts stupidly on a rivals board to make himself feel better…

That will definitely cost something long term!

• Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971
He doesn’t care….Iowa lives in his head. And I won’t say rent free because he is so angry he posts stupidly on a rivals board to make himself feel better…

That will definitely cost something long term!
And the only time i think about Nebraska is when checking out our schedule or making fun of nebby trolls.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT