ADVERTISEMENT

Deacon Hill 24 yard TD RUN

Down 31-0 in the 4th and he is still in there? KF must of been coaching Utah Tech instead of Iowa Saturday. Brian too.

When I checked before bed he was 3/12 for 10 yards but the other QB was 0/2. I don't think they have much to work with no matter who is playing, but Montana St is a top FCS team as well so it's also possible that this was their toughest opponent for the whole season in week 1.

When I checked before bed he was 3/12 for 10 yards but the other QB was 0/2. I don't think they have much to work with no matter who is playing, but Montana St is a top FCS team as well so it's also possible that this was their toughest opponent for the whole season in week 1.
Yah, Montana State is good. Deacon Hill? Not so much . . .

Utah Tech, playing before a home "crowd" of 5,074, was 1-11 on third downs and collected SIX first downs the entire game. Hill was 11-23 for 104 yards, and he had that nifty waddle for a TD at garbage time. Good for him.

First couple of seconds: all the defenders went for the fake, he has a wide open path to the end zone and nobody close, easy score.

Next few seconds: wait a minute, a corner and one of the LBs see him and starts chasing. Still, a big lead, he’ll get there with plenty of room to spare. Will he spike the ball?

Next few seconds: holy shit, that guy chasing is closing fast and Deacon is now veering towards the pylon to increase the angle.

Final few seconds: WTH it’s going to be close. Big Deke might have to leave his feet!

monster inc running GIF

Yah, Montana State is good. Deacon Hill? Not so much . . .

Utah Tech, playing before a home "crowd" of 5,074, was 1-11 on third downs and collected SIX first downs the entire game. Hill was 11-23 for 104 yards, and he had that nifty waddle for a TD at garbage time. Good for him.
Looks like he still sucks. Poor guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT