ADVERTISEMENT

Define Bad Health

Mar 14, 2003
I'd like to hear an explanation of bad health. Especially since leftists are having a circle jerk with this term and Trump.

trump_eating_burger.0.jpg

The vast majority of Americans are unhealthy, fat, weak, insulin resistant..... if there’s any God, he’s like, “way to piss away your potential “

The vast majority of Americans are unhealthy, fat, weak, insulin resistant..... if there’s any God, he’s like, “way to piss away your potential “

This ^

I thought I was relatively healthy until my last physical, in June. It's really amazing how much sugar, and carbs, we all consume without thinking of it.

Reactions: goldmom
Who knows? His tweets could be written by a very angry algorithm.

A write like Trump bot would be kind of fun. You write the message if what you want to convey and it spits it out in Trump language.

The bot will randomly capitalize words, insert "very" where appropriate, insert various other Trump writing cliches, insults, punctuation and misspellings.

A write like Trump bought would be kind of fun. You write the message if what you want to convey and it spits it out in Trump language.

The bot will randomly capitalize words, insert "very" where appropriate, insert various other Trump writing cliches, insults, punctuation and misspellings.

Easiest coding ever. Bugs are features!

Reactions: billanole
Cholesterol level.......goal is less than 200
Triglycrides level.......goal is less than 150
HDL ..........................goal is more than 40
LDL........................... goal is less than 100
Blood pressure..........goal is 120/80
Weight.......................goal is normal for your size

These are just normal checkups for a physical.

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

We're way past believing that this was a simple checkup.

I don’t believe he has been diagnosed. We’d also have to see a chest echo and such.
I personally think he has already had surgery. Nobody has seen him since Saturday. If he was ok he would have at least made an appearance on the WH lawn to say that he was fine and that the MSM was lying through their teeth about the whole thing.

I personally think he has already had surgery. Nobody has seen him since Saturday. If he was ok he would have at least made an appearance on the WH lawn to say that he was fine and that the MSM was lying through their teeth about the whole thing.

Even....EVEN if he had a stent put in. It’s very common and hed bounce right back.

Keeeerist....being “diagnosed” with ticker probs is no big deal...better than waiting for an event to be diagnosed! Thousands of Americans life long and productive lives with a cardiac diagnosis.
Watch you diet, exercise a bit, moderate your lifestyle and take your statins! The Donald is no different than the rest of us with cardiac disease.
A “stent procedure” is pretty much routine now days. Open heart produces are more refined and efficient than ever before. It is a concern...if it is diagnosed, but hardly a crisis...like having an event.
Personally, I would recommend to my President he start drinking a shot of bourbon daily...and enjoy a cigar while doing so.

Reactions: goldmom
How many HROTers can score normal scores
on lipid panel test? How many have normal
blood pressure and normal weight?

How many HROTers can score normal scores
on lipid panel test? How many have normal
blood pressure and normal weight?

I just had blood work done in mid October.

HDL - 54
LDL - 50
Triglycerides - 121
Fasting blood glucose - 88
A1C - 5.0
Weight - 174
Blood pressure - 107/71

At my height I need to lose 5 pounds to get from overweight to normal. My goal is 160-165.

Total cholesterol has pretty much been shown to not have any significant impact on mortality, it is a billion dollar statin market that is keeping this going. LDL is essentially meaningless as well absent of high inflammatory/oxidation markers. Work to get your HDL above 60 and your triglycerides below 100...the rest is mostly meaningless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT